Predict the remainder of the season (2 Viewers)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This roller coaster of a season is down to at least 6 games remaining. The question is assuming guys like Kamara, Ramcyzk, Ingram and Davenport get healthy, do you believe this team can claim a Wild card berth? Personally I think they can but they absolutely have to find a way to beat the Cowgirls because of potential conference tiebreakers the Saints can ill afford to lose any more NFC matchups.

I think, if the O line can get a little healthy, and we have a healthy AK and Ingram. We can have a shot at a winning season at 9 and 8 ceiling , and 7 and 10 floor. The thing about this season, is it is near impossible to evaluate personnel fairly. With this kind of turnover in the roster.

Get a top 10 pick. Even if we made the playoffs we would lose in the first round. I would love to see how this team would draft if they didn't have to trade up. We would field a competitive team next year.

It's going to be a tuff nut to crack this season. Painful watch. With the remaining games I only see one or two victories. Sad.
Start at the top left and work your way down.
E33nh8MXoAA7L5g.jpg

Honest to God don’t see us winning another one. We’re 4 games in one the Siemian experiment. At this point, we’ve developed a pattern. We will start slow in every game and give up a medium-large lead. We’ll turn it up once the Defense starts playing prevent. And we’ll lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom