Predict the Saints' final record (1 Viewer)

Section41

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
ok, so I'm gonna conduct a social experiment here. Predict the saints final record. Let's see how these predictions differ before and after the eagles game.

My 2009 prediction as of now: 13-3. Losses to pats, at atl, and vs. Panthers.

Mine is 12-4

Losses to @Washington, @atlanta, @carolina and @tampa

12-4.

I disagree with a home loss to the Pats, however. I think Saints beat the Pats in the Dome.

I'm predicting losses to Dolphins, Giants, Panthers and Falcons. And I could be wrong about the Panthers.

11-5

If we smoke Philly's D tomorrow, I'll change mine to 13-3.

I think that they will go 11-5. Possible losses to Buffalo, Giants, Rams, Tampa (in Tampa), and Panthers (in Carolina). I'd love to see them go 12-4 or 13-3, but I'm not sure about such lofty records at this point.

I say we'll lose three games due to special teams, two due to Payton making a head-scratching call at a critical juncture, two due to Drew just being off that day, two due to horrible referee calls, and six after all our top corners are injured and we have to start Leigh Torrence and bring back Jason David. 1-15, baby! :ezbill:

I say we'll lose three games due to special teams, two due to Payton making a head-scratching call at a critical juncture, two due to Drew just being off that day, two due to horrible referee calls, and six after all our top corners are injured and we have to start Leigh Torrence and bring back Jason David. 1-15, baby! :ezbill:

Finally, a prediction that makes sense! :hihi:

1-15? What, lose 15 in a row? Get swept by the Bucs? Lose to the talent-free Rams? What are we, the George Seifert/Chris Weinke Panthers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom