Predict the Saints Week One Opponent (1 Viewer)

It almost is guaranteed to be the Bucs. They're the reigning champs, they ended the Brees era and now starting the Winston era. And Winston just happened to be the Bucs QB before King Brady got there. Too much smoke to not go with Saints @ Bucs on opening night.

It will be real awkward if Winston isn’t the QB and the NFL would be crazy to bet on it this early before camp. I don’t think it will be the saints. I think the Cowboys and Daks return will be the story they are looking for

One reason i dont think Saints will be opening matchup is it potentially be a bad matchup for N.O to play Tampa on the road first game of the season with a New QB under center. But then that wouldnt surprise me, the Saints have started 2 of 3 last seasons against Tampa

If you listen to the talking heads on who they expect/want to see against the Bucs it is mostly between the Cowboys or the Bills.

So I would bet the Bucs get the Cowboys, with Dak making his comeback along with the Cowboy's being a potentially easier match up for the Bucs. I doubt the NFL wants their SB Champs to start the NFL season with a banner drop and a loss. We will probably get the Bills on a double Monday Night Opener

Bucs.. All about the money. They want to see Winston against his old team. Post Brees era begin. Might be a Thursday night opener
Yeah, but Winston won’t be the starter...

I think the Saints get ZERO respect next season and we start against some “meh” team away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom