Predict the Score (2009) (1 Viewer)

GrayMatter78

aka Klenzade
Staff member
Administrator
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Another season, full of predictions. As in the past, the rules are the same. The score is worth the most points while the tie breakers will fill in the rest.

http://www.saintsreport.com/pts/index.php

Also, this is a NO PRIZE contest and all you will have is pride of being the "Predict the Score" champion but your profile will be complete with the following award:

purp_1str.gif

2007 Winner - Bayouboy
2008 Winner - mmmbeer

Big CONGRATS to this year's winner!!

2009 Winner - Saints & Devils

2009 Weekly Results

Week 01 - fanoftheyear7
Week 02 - llama / Waymer
Week 03 - Silent Dave
Week 04 - bubba4369
Week 06 - Saints & Devils
Week 07 - rooncat
Week 08 - hammernnails
Week 09 - hoosierdaddee
Week 10 - Silent Dave
Week 11 - KebCam
Week 12 - soupcan dan
Week 13 - southland22
Week 14 - Puntz
Week 15 - Saints & Devils
Week 16 - Saints & Devils
Week 17 - Saints & Devils

Overall Leaders at Weekly Interval

Week 02 - Klenzade
Week 03 - Klenzade
Week 04 - Klenzade
Week 06 - Klenzade
Week 07 - Saints & Devils
Week 08 - KebCam
Week 09 - Klenzade
Week 10 - Klenzade
Week 11 - KebCam
Week 12 - KebCam
Week 13 - KebCam
Week 14 - KebCam
Week 15 - KebCam
Week 16 - KebCam
Week 17 - Saints & Devils

Congrats again to Saints & Devils for his comeback victory.
awards.php

Rules of Game

Here is a short explanation and it is not scientific as I created this a few years ago in about 4 hours time.

There is a total of 100 points possible each week.

50 points for the score. Basically, you lose .5 for each number away from the score. Let's say you predicted the Redskins to have 30 and the Saints 24 and the actual result is Redskins 31 to Saints 24, then your score total would be 49.5. If you miss badly on this either way, it could be a large hole in your score.

25 for predicting the winner. 0 for getting it wrong.

12.5 each for the tie breakers and these work similarly to the score but use smaller increments.

There were a few players that hit the score exactly last year but I don't believe anyone has registered the perfect 100 score.

I'd like everyone to give the game a shot for the upcoming Miami game as sort of a quick test for the regular season. The scores and results will be wiped prior to the Lions game.

Looking forward to the game again this year, thanks for the heads up and great job Klenzade. :9:

Sounds like fun! I'm in! Thanks, I didn't know about this one last year.

love-in you-----is easy cuz yer beautiful-----doo de doo de doo---------AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HA-HA.

One thing I was thinking about doing was adding an option to PM you before the game (say Thursday) to remind you. Would anyone be interested in getting a reminder?

Bump before the game. Remember this is just for testing to make sure everything is working right.

The results are up for the Dolphins game.

http://saintsreport.com/pts/leaders.php?week=-4

Congrats to mmule for the preseason victory. We have 8 days and counting to get those predictions in for Week 1 against Detroit.

Reminder: The results will be wiped from the PS game before updating week 1 scores.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom