Predict the Score (2009) (2 Viewers)

If you entered it more than a week ago it would have been a prediction for Week 4 of Preseason...

If you entered it more than a week ago it would have been a prediction for Week 4 of Preseason...

Yes, that is correct. Week 1 started around the Saturday after the final PS game.

I entered my predictions a couple weeks back but I don't see them listed here anywhere... is there a filter or something on? I was pretty close (predicted 45-17, Saints rush for 145 I think)

Yeah, I didn't see yours in there. Maybe you did it for the PS game?

Yeah, I didn't see yours in there. Maybe you did it for the PS game?

I guess so. :( I didn't know there was a preseason PTS so I just entered the results for game one. Is there a way you can send me what I picked at least so I can feel sorry for how close I might have been? :)

So I guess I won the Miami PS game but forgot to do DET. Anyway I can look at what I input for the Miami game or is it gone.

Week 2 Results (link)

llama & Waymer tie for the Week 2 Lead

Week 3 open...

If you have any problems entering predictions, send me a PM with what you would have entered.

I wish it were easy to see your own results called out :( I was way way off on Philly offense heh.

Don't sweat it, it's great as is. I was able to figure out I must have been down to 2pts for picking Philly's offense to be down in the 200s, go figure Kolb can throw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom