Predict the Score -- 2010 Season is Here!! (1 Viewer)

Getting interesting. :9:. Thanks for keeping up with everything Klenzade.

i agree----great job klenzade.

my picks for next week will decrease 5% for every inch of snow predicted.

I wanted to take the Ravens just to give myself a chance to win the PTS contest.

But my fingers wouldn't let type it. :covri:

I know how you feel. Monday I did my initial pick and picked the Ravens just to try and get back in the game. But by Friday I went and changed it to the Saints. It's hard to pick against them.

Attachments

• Week 16 Results.pdf
    207.8 KB · Views: 2
:( Oh man... :( Just like when playing 'Hearts', I had to try and 'shoot the moon' in an effort to move up the list and instead dropped into oblivion (or "Bolivian" if you're Mike Tyson) in this contest. :covri:

But it's been a blast!, and I wish the leaders the best in trying to take home this year's PTS crown! :9:

:( Oh man... :( Just like when playing 'Hearts', I had to try and 'shoot the moon' in an effort to move up the list and instead dropped into oblivion (or "Bolivian" if you're Mike Tyson) in this contest. :covri:

But it's been a blast!, and I wish the leaders the best in trying to take home this year's PTS crown! :9:

I'll probably be following you Bill after Sunday against The Bucs. Its been fun none the less. Good Luck everyone in the final hurray! :9:

I love this game. To bad I had put myself in the position to have to pick like I did last night. Man it's hard to do that but this is just a fun game, the Saints games are for real so I'm glad I was wrong. Klenzade, thanks for doing this every year, it's a blast. I'll be ready for next year after we win another Superbowl. GO SAINTS!!!

images

Is it over? Or will the playoffs factor in? If not, congrats JvilleJoe! :9:

Attachments

• Week 17 Results.pdf
    208.2 KB · Views: 4
Man,... I knew I should have picked the Ravens a few weeks ago. That would have tipped the scales for me.

Congratulations to JvilleJoe for taking the crown in 2010! :9:

I guess I can still use this old well-worn phrase:

Wait 'Til Next Year!!! :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom