"Predict the Score" - 2011 Edition (1 Viewer)

If you have "100" under the winner column, we can't be friends!

Week 5 Complete!!

Hanau Eepe Saint wins for a 2nd time this season. Congrats!

Week 6 Open!!

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week5.pdf
    40.8 KB · Views: 14
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GXdqtt43Rus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if you miss a week are you practically out of it? Especially the way some of the guys are predicting right now.

actually---taking two or three weeks off has been proven to be a good strategy of winning this contest. bill? klenz? mv? start the parade, eh?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but if you miss a week are you practically out of it? Especially the way some of the guys are predicting right now.

Trust me. The folks around here are really great at this prediction stuff. I would venture to guess that some player(s) will score in the 90s every week. It's easy to see that one or two poor guesses a year will pretty much move you waaaaaaay back from the PTS leaders. I know this from experience.

You make your best move in this game when you take the chance to go against the common pick(s) and manage to guess right. But if you guess wrong, you fall far off the leaderboard. (Week 3 for all intents and purposes eliminated me.)

So you not only have to predict close to the scores and tiebreakers, but you also have to do so EVERY week to stand a chance at winning. If you are waiting for the leaders to fall back to your position on the list... just pack it in now.

As I said at the beginning... the members here are just too good at this game.

Week 6 Updated.

mvtrucking takes the week when no one picked the Bucs to win.

Week 7 open.

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week6.pdf
    41.6 KB · Views: 8
Week 7 Updated

SaintSproles is the winner for Week 7. That 60 burger was obviously not predicted :)

Week 8 Open!

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week7.pdf
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
Sent you a PM Klenzade.

My SaintReggie (old screen name from about 3 weeks ago) and my SaintSproles scored are separated from each other on the top rankings overall.

I should be #2 overall with 558.12 points.

Thanks.

another week with bill below me-----life is grand.

i'll never understand how i can nail the opponent's score and yardage yet totally stink at the team i follow.

another week with bill below me-----life is grand.

Man, you'll never know how close I came to reversing my score prediction for Week #6 and picking Tamps Bay just for the chance I could cruise past you and a few others.

But I just didn't have the guts to make that pick. :shy: But you'll never know when I might pull off something crazy... and get it RIGHT!

:hihi:

Week 8 Updated

Hate updating the game after losses like that. But, Jared1979 wins Week 8! WhoDatNation985's lead is down to only 14. That is not insurmountable just yet!

Week 9 Open!

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week8.pdf
    41.9 KB · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom