Predict the Score - 2012 Edition (1 Viewer)

Week 15 Results

Shutouts are downright brutal to the PTS game especially when no one expects it so scores were wildly low. However, saints4eva pulled out a win. Bill has jumped up to #1. It's a 3 dog race to the end.

Week 16 Open. Cowboys up next, no need to say much here!

SaintsReport.com <::> Predict the Score

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week15.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
greatest pts comeback ever.

fear the soup bill.

There ain't nothing guaranteed about this game!

Right now I'm about as assured of taking this thing as a Hartley 40 yard fieldgoal.

I'm fearing everyone! :scared:

:hihi:

throwing-in-the-towel.jpeg

i'll never quit. its just that i think ya got me this season. saints by 90 this sunday !

Week 16 Results

Week 16 is in the books. oregondsf gathered a victory by edging myself by 0.19 points. Bill keeps his lead but did lose a touch of ground between himself and #2 dave.

Week 17 Open! Last game and chance to play this season -- good luck!

SaintsReport.com <::> Predict the Score

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week16.pdf
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
before i walk away muttering like a falcons fan after their first round loss-----thanks klenz for another wonderful season. this game is truly a ton of fun, and anguish.

as for you bill---

-

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWGn6_EH2gM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

before i walk away muttering like a falcons fan after their first round loss-----thanks klenz for another wonderful season. this game is truly a ton of fun, and anguish.

as for you bill---

-

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cWGn6_EH2gM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Whoa. That's provocative. :scratch:

winner.jpg

Congrats to Bill for taking home the trophy for the 2012 Predict the Score competition. A much closer race this year and many changes at the top of the leaderboard.

Thanks again guys for your participation!

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week17.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 16
Well, at least ONE good thing happened for me in 2012! :hihi:

Thanks to Klenzade and all the formidable competition who always make this a fun and nerve-wracking contest each year!

I can't wait for the 2013 Predict The Score contest to begin! :9:

Thanks again klenzade fot a great game. I am getting closer each year. Best finish for me. Congrats Bill for the win. Ready for next season already.

Just curious... Does anyone know who won Survivor Bowl this year?

We had two guys duking it out for weeks and I never heard who it was that finally prevailed.

:scratch: Hmmmm...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom