Predict the Score - 2014 Edition (2 Viewers)

I'm in as usual, my favorite game, I usually bomb out but fun none the less. (Got lucky last year) Good luck everyone!

I'm in too :ezbill:

I think I faired pretty well. I just need to predict every week. I missed half of the season last year. Hopefully, all 16 games this year. I'll be the champ at the end if I get all picks in :9:

If everyone is okay with it, I can PM everyone that played the prior week on Friday before games to remind you.

If everyone is okay with it, I can PM everyone that played the prior week on Friday before games to remind you.

I just need to know if I submitted my predictions in each week. I think I did, but I forget with work and all. Also, is there a way we can see what we predicted to compare each week. I only need to see mine, but if you cant do it, it's not a big deal. Thanks for the game :)

I just need to know if I submitted my predictions in each week. I think I did, but I forget with work and all. Also, is there a way we can see what we predicted to compare each week. I only need to see mine, but if you cant do it, it's not a big deal. Thanks for the game :)

You can go back to the game page, hit "enter prediction" and there's a list of who entered so far so you can see if you remembered to enter. Can't see your numbers, tho.

Just now clicked on this link. Thanks, Klenzade. :9: Looked over last week's predictions and now we KNOW why the Saints lost...Bill picked them to win. :jpshakehead: Thanks, Bill. :angryrazz:

:D
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="250px"><tbody><tr class="bg1"><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Week 2 Results

Bush Time in NO wins the week, the only winning going on around here.

Week 3 Open vs Minnesota Vikings

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week2.pdf
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
You can go back to the game page, hit "enter prediction" and there's a list of who entered so far so you can see if you remembered to enter. Can't see your numbers, tho.

You can enter it again and it will just overwrite the previous if you can't remember or want to change.

Quite a jump for 'Da Soup'. I'm impressed!

(At least more impressed than with our team.) :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom