Predict the Score - 2014 Edition (1 Viewer)

Week 3 Results

A win is a win, yeah! Saints & Devils is our week 3 winner. WhoDat70560 holding onto a slight edge in the overall race after 3 games.

Week 4 Open vs Dallas Cowboys

Attachments

• pts_userscores_week3.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 17
chimp>tea leaves

I think you may have disqualified yourself. :scratch:

I'm pretty sure the fine print of the game rules says that we cannot use any form of life more intelligent than ourselves to make our picks. The PTS rules officials had to make sure my leaves were in fact dead so that I could be allowed to use them.

I sure hope your chimp has been lobotomized.

:ezbill:

disqualified ?

--

[
images

-

from our cold, somewhat opposable thumbed hands !

Not gonna lie, I was shocked to see my name associated with success!

But its okay guys, you can be happy for me 'cause when I win this game the Saints win the Superbowl, that's just science ;-)

Do we need to do something since the server migrated? Or is it just me having the issue?

Do we need to do something since the server migrated? Or is it just me having the issue?

Yes, I'm working on getting it fixed. in the meantime, please PM me with your prediction.

This week's tie breaker was Total Offense.

I tried PMing but the site is saying you are "not a registered user", but I was just looking to see if you could confirm if my prediction before the migration was recorded or not?

I got the "not a registered user" too. My prediction is Saints 38, Cowboys 31 with 745 total offense.
I believe you need to post total offense for both teams separately.

I still can't send a pm or access the predict the score website so I will just post my picks here shortly before the game starts.

Klenzade, just in case my prediction isn't there Saints 34. Cowboys 31. Saints offense 435. Cowboys offense. 385

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom