Saints Predict the Score - 2019 (1 Viewer)

Week 6 Results

Saints grinded out a win over the Jaguars. I obviously cheated to pick up my first weekly victory in a few years. Andrus keeps the overall lead for the 3rd week in a row.

Week 7 Open

Week 6 Results

Saints grinded out a win over the Jaguars. I obviously cheated to pick up my first weekly victory in a few years. Andrus keeps the overall lead for the 3rd week in a row.

Week 7 Open
If you ain't cheating, you ain't wanting it bad enough! :hihi:

I had it something like 16-15 Saints, so boo on me for that. I genuinely thought this would be a close & low scoring grinder.

To think how easily the Saints could/should have posted a 50 burger makes me realize the kind of potential our team has this year.

And today we did it with a field full of backups... just wow! :9:

To think how easily the Saints could/should have posted a 50 burger makes me realize the kind of potential our team has this year.

And today we did it with a field full of backups... just wow! :9:

Ginn makes that catch and they don't call back the punt return TD on a bogus hold and we would have put up 50 on a pretty good defense. Without our starting QB, RB, TE and number 3 WR. That's just crazy.

Still 100+ points behind. That first week killed me. If by week 10, I am still this way, I'll just wait for next year.

Still 100+ points behind. That first week killed me. If by week 10, I am still this way, I'll just wait for next year.
If you are more than 50 points behind, even if it is early in the season, it's nearly impossible to make up that kind of ground because so many others are also moving on up each week. It's a tough game to win for sure!

If you are more than 50 points behind, even if it is early in the season, it's nearly impossible to make up that kind of ground because so many others are also moving on up each week. It's a tough game to win for sure!

Yeah, but maybe there is a chance since I know if I pick the right winner, I could move up 25 points since I'm sure everyone will pick the Saints here on out!

Yeah, but maybe there is a chance since I know if I pick the right winner, I could move up 25 points since I'm sure everyone will pick the Saints here on out!
Well yeah, everybody is going to pick the Saints from here on out, because we all are trying to pick the right winner.
???

When you get far behind, the only option is to go against the popular pick and hope that the long shot comes in. But in this case, for that to work out the Saints would have to lose. And I'd much rather for ME to lose than for the SAINTS to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom