Saints Predict the Score - 2019 (1 Viewer)

You know you are way behind when you have to click the see all button to see your ranking. That would be me. Go Saints!!

If you are more than 50 points behind, even if it is early in the season, it's nearly impossible to make up that kind of ground because so many others are also moving on up each week. It's a tough game to win for sure!

watch me

Week 8 Results

Saints grounded the Cardinals. I have won another week. I am almost at Bill or soupcan dan level now. KebCam has taken over the overall lead with half of the season left.

Week 10 Open.

Week 8 Results

Saints grounded the Cardinals. I have won another week. I am almost at Bill or soupcan dan level now. KebCam has taken over the overall lead with half of the season left.

Week 10 Open.
Yeah, it’s been a crash & burn season for me at PTS. But soupcan dan hasn’t thrown in the towel yet.

I have accepted my fate. :mecry:

Week 8 Results

Week 10 Open.

It shows that I didn't enter a prediction, but I did!

I dont remember the exact numbers, but I had it something like 33 to 17, Saints, with the Saints having around 285 yards passing and the Cardinals 250. I made that prediction prior to knowing about Brees starting.

It shows that I didn't enter a prediction, but I did!

I dont remember the exact numbers, but I had it something like 33 to 17, Saints, with the Saints having around 285 yards passing and the Cardinals 250. I made that prediction prior to knowing about Brees starting.

I added your score. Big A back in the lead.

Goodell.jpg

I added your score. Big A back in the lead.

Goodell.jpg

Good on you Andrus! I always forget to write down my numbers! I wish there was a way to see them before the game ends but it is always available after. ?

I have been unable to enter a prediction all day, I keep getting a full error screen of text starting with "An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request."

if need be I can make it here but I do not know what the tie breakers are, please help if you can, thank you!

I have been unable to enter a prediction all day, I keep getting a full error screen of text starting with "An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request."

if need be I can make it here but I do not know what the tie breakers are, please help if you can, thank you!
I think it was rushing yards, but couldn't swear to it.

I also can't get my prediction in either. I'll send you a PM.

Saints - 31
Stoopid Falcons - 20 (10 garbage time points)

Saints Passing yds - 315
Stoopid Falcons Passing yds - 323

Saints Rushing yds - 141
Stoopid Falcons Rushing yds - 53

Winner total - 456
Stoopid Falcons total - 376

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom