Saints Predict the Score - 2019 (1 Viewer)

Almost forgot to get my pick in ?
Geaux Saints!! Who Dat!!!

Week 15 Results

The Saints tamed the Colts in a near-perfect performance offensively. slowchild25 wins the week with a 92 score. KebCam continues to hold on to the overall lead although jvillejoe has pulled within striking distance going into final 2 weeks.

Week 16 Open

Week 15 Results

The Saints tamed the Colts in a near-perfect performance offensively. slowchild25 wins the week with a 92 score. KebCam continues to hold on to the overall lead although jvillejoe has pulled within striking distance going into final 2 weeks.

Week 16 Open

giphy.gif

Considering I missed the first week, I am not going to win, but picked up some ground.

Week 16 Results

The Saints endured the weather and the early Titan lead and ended with a 10 point victory. In the overall lead, jvillejoe was able to overtake KebCam to setup a Week 17 showdown for the PTS crown.

Week 17 Open

Wow!?! I won a week? Cool deal. Had a tough season in this. I let the dark side of the force push me into picking against my team a few times while Drew was out. That set me back big time. I guess I got what I deserved. LOL.

Congrats to @JvilleJoe.

Wish we had this going for the playoffs.

Thanks guys...It was another fun year. Interesting I did not win any week until the end, but stayed close enough to pull it out, almost 10 years after my first win! Looking forward to next year!

Thanks guys...It was another fun year. Interesting I did not win any week until the end, but stayed close enough to pull it out, almost 10 years after my first win! Looking forward to next year!
That's what it takes to win.
If you miss on two or three weeks in a season, you have no choice but to start making long shot choices in hopes that you can pass a few people with a major upset. Otherwise there is no chance in this game to make up big points from week to week.

You know the right formula! :9:

Congratulations to JvilleJoe! I don't really know what I'm doing but I play because it's fun to guess lol ?
Our beloved Saints are in the playoffs and I hope they go all the way to Miami and win another Lombardi!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom