Predict the Score - 2020 (2 Viewers)

well aint we a bunch of homers! really thought some wouldve gone lions.

you stunk much less this week bill!
The coin flip worked better than the tea leaves this time. :9:

But I'm waaaaaay too far back to catch up this season. However, you're still in it. I'll be soooooo disappointed if you fail again. :covri:

The coin flip worked better than the tea leaves this time. :9:

But I'm waaaaaay too far back to catch up this season. However, you're still in it. I'll be soooooo disappointed if you fail again. :covri:

Attachments

• 4814014643_b2e1da67c5.jpg
    4814014643_b2e1da67c5.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1
If Saints score TD IM in da money 34-27 predicted score

If Saints score TD IM in da money 34-27 predicted score
I decided to take the fall for the team this week. I remembered that I am the 'George Costanza' of Who Dat! fans. I never get things to go my way. So earlier this week I had already posted a 4 point win for the Saints. But if the Saints were going to win, then I had to lose. So 5 minutes before the game started I switched my prediction to a 3 point Chargers win. So when the Money Badger lined up for that game winning kick, I knew that he was going to miss. But if I had kept my original prediction, I can guarantee that he would have split the uprights. You folks are very welcome! *takes a bow*

I decided to take the fall for the team this week. I remembered that I am the 'George Costanza' of Who Dat! fans. I never get things to go my way. So earlier this week I had already posted a 4 point win for the Saints. But if the Saints were going to win, then I had to lose. So 5 minutes before the game started I switched my prediction to a 3 point Chargers win. So when the Money Badger lined up for that game winning kick, I knew that he was going to miss. But if I had kept my original prediction, I can guarantee that he would have split the uprights. You folks are very welcome! *takes a bow*

Good job Bill, we can always count on you in the clutch!

Sorry about your loss, & thanks for your help in securing the win!

Who Dat!

Well, im winning the opponent tie breaker points so I guess I'm winning something, lol. Now if I can just improve the other areas, I might get lucky.

Well, im winning the opponent tie breaker points so I guess I'm winning something, lol. Now if I can just improve the other areas, I might get lucky.
Yep been a fun season with game except for when I picked Saints to beat Raiders

38 stinkin yards? i doubled that takin out the trash with a dog attached to my ankle.
Those 38 rushing yards ruined my chance at almost perfect score. I predicted Saints 27 Carolina 24. Saints 125 rushing yards. Carolina 102 yards rushing

You folks owe me BIG time.
Not only did I pick the Panthers to ensure a Saints victory, but when Drew fumbled and the Panthers took the lead, I knew that I was going to have to make the ultimate sacrifice and stop watching the game to make sure the Saints would complete the comeback.

Looks like it's going to be one of those years. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom