Predict the Score - 2020 (2 Viewers)

could someone please tell me the easiest way to get to the page that says "enter your prediction now" ? i swear i flop around every week until somehow it happens and i don'tknow how i did it. i'll cede ya 6 points.

could someone please tell me the easiest way to get to the page that says "enter your prediction now" ? i swear i flop around every week until somehow it happens and i don'tknow how i did it. i'll cede ya 6 points.
When you finally get it to open to the page you're looking for, bookmark it. A saved link is the quickest way to any Web page.

Getting an error message again on the weekly entry page. This happened one week early on and de-railed my chances because I couldn’t enter. Admittedly, I didn’t try too hard to get help last time, and I have stunk this year anyway. Just giving a head’s up for others.

Getting an error message again on the weekly entry page. This happened one week early on and de-railed my chances because I couldn’t enter. Admittedly, I didn’t try too hard to get help last time, and I have stunk this year anyway. Just giving a head’s up for others.

same here

Well, it worked again this week folks! :very-happy:

Did I get the highest score? If not, I calling the refs because this is rigged! :hahah:

On a serious note, I think I did get close.

OT killed me, even though I jokingly predicted a 20-20 tie in another thread. Think without OT yardage I’m all over it.

edit: think I’ll start a thread about how an inside source told me while he was raking a bunker at my golf course, that Morestead only gave 80% on that hold when he didn’t turn the seams. 🤣

Last edited:
OT killed me, even though I jokingly predicted a 20-20 tie in another thread. Think without OT yardage I’m all over it.

edit: think I’ll start a thread about how an inside source told me while he was raking a bunker at my golf course, that Morestead only gave 80% on that hold when he didn’t turn the seams. 🤣
OT killed my Total offense also

Week 7 Results

@KebCam pulled out a close victory over @jasonsw, who registered a perfect point score (for the 17th time in game history).

@Pensacola holds enough points to still hold the overall lead after 7 weeks..

Week 8 Open for 11/01 showdown with Chicago

Entry List for Week 8 - Predict the Score
Just realized i picked perfect score. The 17th in history. Kind of like throwing a no hitter in baseball. Getting the tie breakers spot on to would be the perfect game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom