Predict the Score - 2020 (1 Viewer)

It worked again!!! If I keep picking against the Saints each week, the SuperBowl is ours!!! :very-happy:

It worked again!!! If I keep picking against the Saints each week, the SuperBowl is ours!!! :very-happy:

Oh man, sorry for your loss. You should have known this would be a statement game for Brees. I didn't have it a blowout like this, but my mind wanted one.

Took it on the chin this week. Was fun while it lasted.

Oh man, sorry for your loss. You should have known this would be a statement game for Brees. I didn't have it a blowout like this, but my mind wanted one.
You don't understand. It was a blowout win for the Saints BECAUSE I picked the opponent to win big. The opposite always happens to me. That's why I never gamble.

So I've been picking the opponent the last 5 games... and I'm going to keeping picking the opponent as long as it keeps working! :9:

You don't understand. It was a blowout win for the Saints BECAUSE I picked the opponent to win big. The opposite always happens to me. That's why I never gamble.

So I'very been picking the opponent the last 5 games... and I'm going to keeping picking the opponent as long as it keeps working! :9:

Whatever works!

So I've been picking the opponent the last 5 games... and I'm going to keeping picking the opponent as long as it keeps working! :9:
Thank you for your service 🙏 sir. You sacrifice so we as Saints fans can live a better life

Went to put in my score and it looks like it's having issues:

An unhandled exception occurred while processing the request.

(edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom