Predict the Score - 2020 (1 Viewer)

Week 12 Results

@dutar76 was able to win the week with a pretty strong score despite COVID doing a number on tie breaker scores. Some of the worst in the history of PTS.

@Andrus leads by less than 1 point as @LUX made up some ground.

Week 13 Open for Atlanta Falcons :poop:

Entry List for Week 13 - Predict the Score

I decided to go with the Saints this week because, well frankly... this is nuts!
I need to know if the Saints are really a good team or if the Costanza Effect is a real thing.

Geaux Saints!:melike: (please)

Getting this error when I try to put my score

Why am I always the one breaking it? :hihi:

Attachments

• DAA89814-5E10-4482-8D4B-8CFF51C24374.jpeg
    DAA89814-5E10-4482-8D4B-8CFF51C24374.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
Darn....If I had gone with my original prediction I would have pulled it off. I'm blaming Bill bc he didn't pick "Ain'tlanta" to win. Oh Well wait till next time.

Darn....If I had gone with my original prediction I would have pulled it off. I'm blaming Bill bc he didn't pick "Ain'tlanta" to win. Oh Well wait till next time.
Trust me... when I saw Taysom's last two fumbles late in the game, I wanted to call GrayMatter78 and beg him to let me change my prediction! :eek:

But if I ever want to have a chance to win this crazy game again in the future, I have to start picking games and making predictions the way I really see them. I may never completely get over my George Costanza syndrome, but it's good to know now that the Saints can win some football games even when I pull for them in these contests.

Look out 2021! The spell is broken!!! My new tagline will be: "Just Beat Andrus!" :winkthumb:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom