Announcement UPDATED 2023 thread is at the top of SSF threads "pinned/stickied" --Predict the Score - 2022 (1 Viewer)

Looks like we won't have to worry about the Predict the Score contest this year. I'm not sure that @GrayMatter78 will be setting up the game this season.
It may be the end of an era. :cry:

Oh no. I wanted to avenge my epic fail on the last week last year. Fun game

Looks like we won't have to worry about the Predict the Score contest this year. I'm not sure that @GrayMatter78 will be setting up the game this season.
It may be the end of an era. :cry:

Are there any administrators that can give us all an update on ‘Predict the Score’ for this season (2023). I sent a PM to GaryMatter78 asking for information. He has an automatic message reply that says not available please contact one of the other administrators. Doesn’t specify anyone in particular. Are we truly closing the book on Predict the Score?

Are there any administrators that can give us all an update on ‘Predict the Score’ for this season (2023). I sent a PM to GaryMatter78 asking for information. He has an automatic message reply that says not available please contact one of the other administrators. Doesn’t specify anyone in particular. Are we truly closing the book on Predict the Score?
Predict the Score is not only the brainchild of GrayMatter78, but it was setup and managed solely by him. If he’s not available to setup and run the contest on a weekly basis, it simply won’t happen this year. :cry:

Yea!

Predict the Score is up and running for 2023 !!!

Get your predictions loaded in guys and gals.

Hope this can get returned to the Sticky Thread where everyone will have quick easy access!

Thank you again GrayMatter1978!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom