"Predict the Score" contest: Week 16 Results Posted - Week 17 Open (1 Viewer)

Doug, I couldn't submit my prediction either. At first, I thought it was because my password here is different from my password on the old board. Changed them to match, but it still didn't work. I think now it's because I was registered here, on the new board to test it out before Andrus moved the entire database. I know my account changed slightly - new user number, etc. If you can fix it so I can claw my way to the top by the end of the season (I'm in 15th place overall right now!!!) that'd be great. If not, I will live. :D

saints - 27
ravens - 14

saints rush - 115
ravens - 86

Odd. I pretty much copied vBulletin's security model and worked my code through it so I'm not sure what problem you are having.

Doug... you might want to check with eaux-yeah . He's got some extra tight security on this thing that blocks anything unusual, and he has been tweaking on the fly.

If anyone is having trouble entering their scores, please PM me your prediction before 12:00 on Sunday and I will make sure they are entered and accounted for in the scoring. I will get this straight for next week's game.

I'm getting the password does not match name thing BUT I show up on the list of those who entered predictions....?

Here's mine for this week:

Saints 20 / Ravens 12

Rushing: (off) 127 / (def) 94

I'm getting the password does not match name thing BUT I show up on the list of those who entered predictions....?

Here's mine for this week:

Saints 20 / Ravens 12

Rushing: (off) 127 / (def) 94

More than likely, you filled it when I opened for this week 1.5 weeks ago. I updated your prediction though.

saints 17 ravens 12

140 rushing off / def raven 100

Last edited:
Saints - 27
Ravens - 13

Saints rush - 162
Ravens - 87

I kept on getting error messages also.

Saints 27 Bucs 16 rushing: Saints 130 Bucs 75

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom