Predict The Score No/atl (1 Viewer)

I was going to post this thread... but i did last week and it was bad luck... but what the hey... Atlantas receivers are nothing like the Bengals... so the saints D should be able to contain them... i look for the saints to win this one pulling away in Atlanta 34-14

i haven't even entered the "predict the score contest yet..i did have a dream earlier in the week that we were behind 34-13 in the 4th..then i woke up in a cold sweat....

Saints win

Saints: 31 - Brees thowns NO redzone INTs
Falcons: 21 - Morten Andersen kicks 7 FGs and becomes the player who has scored the most points in the NFL...ever!

:0056:

I was going to post this thread... but i did last week and it was bad luck... but what the hey... Atlantas receivers are nothing like the Bengals... so the saints D should be able to contain them... i look for the saints to win this one pulling away in Atlanta 34-14

I think your right about the bad luck part of these prediction threads, If we lose im blaming this thread!

Falcons 31
Saints 21

Sorry, I just see this team going in the tank like in years previous.

Saints 35
Falcons 24

Saints are mad about the way they've played the last few weeks and will make a statement in this game. Atlanta is an explosive offensive team but the Saints are too and prove it. No turnovers and only 2 penalties for the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom