Predict The Score No/atl (1 Viewer)

Saints 34
Falcons 28

Beat those Dirty Birds! Keep the pressure on Vick and he will cough up the ball. I know a lot of Bucs fans would rather have you guys win the division than either the Panthers or Falcons...

Saints 24
Falcons 23

We can outscore them, if our D can keep it close.....

well win but not sure about the score (not good at that stuff). but i'll take a stab at it and say 24-20 saints.

but i also do believe that if the saints are very focused and prepared...take out all their anger and frustration of these last weeks (losing, turnovers), they will blow-out the falclowns...they are capable of that.

Brees throws 3 TD's
Duece scores 1 TD
Reggie scores 1 TD
--------------------------
35 Saints

Crumpler catches 1 TD
Vick runs in 1 TD
Atlanta kicks 1 FG
---------------------------
17 Atlanta

This will be a Very VERY Close game i say first half will look like this 7-14 with ATL leading, Saints makes a last attempt to score with the fast drive score always toward the end of the first half to tie it up 14-14..

Saints win with 2 more TD's 28 - 24 (with a ATL TD score and field goal score attemps to steal the game)

However if we get as many turnovers as we've had I'd Highly expect us to lose this game in BIG Embarrassing Numbers, like we did them in the Superdome.

Morten Andersen kicks a late field goal after the Saints leave for the lockerroom as the Saints win Eleventy-four to three. :D

Seriously, I think the Falcons get a touchdown in each half and a pair of field goals but the Saints win 37-20.

31-3 The defense gets tired of hearing people and the media criticize them and dominates the Falcons. Vick is forced to leave game with a concussion after being sacked a record 12 times. Bush has his comming out party with 125 yards and 2 touchdowns both on the ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom