Predict the Score ... Week 16 Scores - Week 17 OPEN (2 Viewers)

Saints: 35
Colts: 31

High-scoring and exciting game. Colston catches the game-winner with 45 seconds left.

I forgot to post my prediction:

Saints 27 Colts 23

The game will end with Indy driving and in close but unable to get the TD as Reggie Wayne is tackled in bounds by Jason David and the clock runs out, bringing to an end a drive that consumed 1:47 of game clock and twenty-five minutes of actual time. All across South Louisiana emergency medical teams will be called to the homes of loyal Saints fans unable to stand the tension and who collapse from cardiac arrest, uncontrollable indigestion, runaway nervous tension, and unforeseen strokes. Hospital emergency rooms will witness an unexpected increase in cranial injuries among men who are hit over their heads by angry wives furious over the profanity they hear as their husbands shout at the screens. Freeway traffic jams will develop in New Orleans and Baton Rouge as anxious fans listening on their radios lose concentration and cause numerous collisions. Priests and ministers will be called to set counseling sessions for couples worried about their marriages as wife after wife hears that their husband's love for them is only second to their love for the Saints. And children will cry and throw tantrums when they are told to go to their rooms because "daddy didn't really mean he would shoot that man in the striped shirt."

It's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks Klenzade... I was worried I wouldn't be able to defend my title.

:0021:

Saints 31, Indy 23

Welcome to the new and improved "bend but don't break" defense that carries this team to a SB victory.

Just turn away from the mirror and read it off the screen. It's 27 - 23 Saints.

There! Doesn't that feel better?

brilliant!

guiness_book_thumb.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom