Predict the Score (1 Viewer)

The problem is if you score 89 that is only 1 point away from 90...

Think about it

:hmm:

i see what you're saying. i really, really, do and all but some how i just can't see us scoring so few points against the clowns.:shrug:

i perceive only 88pts as giving their D too much credit against the most unstoppable offense in history.

something to nothing....

saints win

I really see this as a statement game for the defense ... especially with the crowd noise!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure would like to see a 50 or 60 burger -- i just dont know payton's position on running up the score before he takes Drew, Reggie, Colston and the Shock out.

Dallas put up 37 on them. We can give up points on D if we're not careful. Division game plays a small part. I say 45-27 Saints.

54-0

And our offense never even get's on the field. Every score is a Int and TD made by Darren Sharper.

After the half-time, the Saints offense doesn't even come out of the locker room until after the 3rd quarter. When they do they're all drunk from Hurricane's and flashing their chest to the superdome for beads. People throw box loads of beads to Bree's but Colston catches them all.

Game is called when the 4th quarter starts cause the Falcons offense refuse's to come back out on the field. It takes 5 days to peel Ryan off the floor after that nasty 18th sack and Coach Smith is found in the Saints locker room after the game begging Payton for a towel boy job.

In the Miami game, for the first time, the O turned the ball over too much, and the D gave up big plays. We recovered and posted a huge come from behind win. But the Fins helped helped bail us out by failing to convert with dropped passes.

Our sloppy play in that game was unacceptable, and must be cleaned up. We cant expect other teams to bail us out.

I love the team's slogan, "Finish It". But when we can "Start it", and "Play It", like the way we did against the Giants, finishing it becomes a whole lot easier!

Haven't predicted a score this season, and we're undefeated. Don't wanna jinx things! LOL!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom