2. Tedd Ginn Jr
3. Tre'Quan Smith
4. Keith Kirkwood
5. Cyryl Grayson
6. Deonte Harris

PS
7. Emmanuel Butler
8. "Lil" Jordan Humphrey

5 through 8 is really tough to predict. You could draw their names and have has much chance getting it rigjt.

Last edited:

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I love me some mark Ingram......but no he didn’t.

Maybe it was fastest at that point of the season or something. I remember the announcers or talking heads at halftime talking about it with the speed he was running in graphics over the play. And it very well have been the 49ers game from a few seasons ago ANKOMA33 is talking about.

Will Survive

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
How the hell you remember that? Lol. Week 9, 2016, Mark Ingram hit 21.31 MPH on a 75 yard run
I was thinking it was the Dallas game in the dome a few years ago, but I did remember them saying he hit almost 22mph. Thanks for the verification. As I am getting older I like when I get confirmation on remembering somewhat correctly. 😁

Reaction score
This is my guess, too.
You know, I also see that Butler is a good receiver...but, in preseason, I have seen him drop a few passes that hit him right in the hands...that bugs me...on the other hand, every pass I have seen to Humphries has not only been a catch, but a huge play, momentum changing plays...the guy is a beast..yet, the team, and the board seem to not notice this. I say if we don't keep him, he will end up on a team and help them to kick our uh....you know..I say sign the man...I am OK with keeping any of the other receivers in contention..
but to me, he would be a better keep than maybe KK or Trequan...no disrespect intended, I like them both...just saying what I see with my own peepers..this is the kind of receiver I have been waiting on to pair with Can't Guard Mike....Grayson looked timid on returns...and lack luster as a receiver I thought...keep Harris for returns...and plays...Peace..

Infoman

Lawd Have Mercy!
Reaction score
Seems pretty obvious to me right now (switch 4 and 5 however you want)...

1. Mike Thomas
2. Tedd Ginn Jr
3. Tre'Quan Smith
4. Emmanuel Butler
5. Keith Kirkwood
6. Deonte Harris
I have had to change my personal preference... my prediction above is more likely.... but if it were my choice today.... I'd have to go with:

1. Mike Thomas
2. Tedd Ginn Jr
3. Tre'Quan Smith
4. Emmanuel Butler
5. Lil Jordan Humphrey
6. Deonte Harris

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom