Predict tomorrow’s major distraction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, cleaning up this thread is not really what I want to be doing on a Saturday night. This thread is on shaky ground so I can always lock it if it doesn't find its way back to...wherever it was heading in the first place.

Abortion, gun rights, LGBTQ issues etc are all distractions put forth by legislators to take the focus off the fact that they’re all bought-and-paid-for corporate shills who place the well-being of their handlers above the well-being of their constituents every damn time.

Overturning Roe v Wade is a horrible decision, but I fear not near as damning to our democracy as Citizens United was.

Following the constitutional convention of 1789 Benjamin Franklin was asked if we had a monarchy or a republic. “A republic, if you can keep it”

Due to multiple distractions I fear the day has come that the republic is on very shaky ground indeed.

Soft shell crab farmers in Louisiana ask for higher prices.

Total civil unrest is right around the corner. And not only in the US.
The REASONS for the life changing chaos are obvious & numerous.
The frustrations are becoming overwhelming for more than a few people.

Something is going to give….the radical SC goes continues to go against the will of the majority? I prefer it to give at the voting booth but i fear it will something else….and it won’t be pretty…..
Tomorrow’s big distraction will be Zebra going on a reunion tour called “who’s behind the other door?”, visiting clubs and garages throughout Metry and Westwego.

I almost spit my coffee out….just yesterday that song came up on my shuffle whilst mowing the lawn….

Tomorrow’s big distraction will be Zebra going on a reunion tour called “who’s behind the other door?”, visiting clubs and garages throughout Metry and Westwego.

What’s really gonna blow people’s minds is when The Shieks and The Cold join them on tour and break concert attendance records all over the NOLA metroplex .

What’s really gonna blow people’s minds is when The Shieks and The Cold join them on tour and break concert attendance records all over the NOLA metroplex .
I don’t know if the metroplex and the surrounding river parish region could handle so much rocking.

Side note, I went on Spotify, and while Zebra’s music is on there, their entire catalog isn’t. I wonder if Pandora or the Chinese are unwilling to share such a game changing catalog with the rest of us peons that use Spotify.

Side side note, I once dated Randy Jackson’s niece. She invited me to a family event (where I would probably meet him), and I broke up with her instead. Sometimes it’s best never to meet your hero’s, or to date their crazy family members.

Last edited:
I don’t know if the metroplex and the surrounding river parish region could handle so much rocking.

Side note, I went on Spotify, and while Zebra’s music is on there, their entire catalog isn’t. I wonder if Pandora or the Chinese are unwilling to share such a game changing catalog with the rest of us peons that use Spotify.

Side side note, I once dated Randy Jackson’s niece. She invited me to a family event (where I would probably meet him), and I broke up with her instead. Sometimes it’s best never to meet your hero’s, or to date their crazy family members.
Didn’t you once leave some girl at a gas station? Was that her?

Please tell us you told her, “Sorry, it’s a no for me dawg”.

Senate UFO hearings are coming soon.

People will call that a distraction, but it's been a 2 year process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom