Saints Predicted Postgame Comment vs. Falcons: Sean Payton is a genius (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Cam Meredith and Tre’Quan Smith should have big games. Falcons will scheme to have over the top help vs. Ginn & Thomas. But when the Saints go to 4-receiver sets, it will be a matchup nightmare for the Falclowns.

Not much video on Tre’Quan & Meredith this season, so Atlanta will have to make a lot of in-game adjustments... which will open the door for other options that the Saints will come prepared to use.

The GENIUS will be that Payton saved this arsenal (attack) just for this important divisional matchup.

Can’t wait! :munch:
:gosaints:

Last edited:
Threads like these is what we had before the Tampa game and look how that turned out.

Watch Meredith be inactive.

First game I’ll be able to watch this year. Excited.
The White Russians shall be flowing.

I hope you are right . Lattimore and Cam Jordan need to have on their big boy pants today

Who Dat! I live about 20 minutes from Jerry world, but been a hardcore Saints fan since the late 80's. John Fourcade was QB at the time. I was not a fan of any team before then until I seen that defense on MNF against Randall Cunningham and the Eagles. Yep, they had me at "DOME PATROL"!!! Good times! And more to come!
If you actually believe that our secondary will play poorly like Game 1, you should be pleasantly surprised tomorrow afternoon.

:gosaints:

@dtc
I do love both. Won’t deny it. ?

Attachments

• 43598D13-2E10-45B6-B0E0-C608B5968AA6.jpeg
    43598D13-2E10-45B6-B0E0-C608B5968AA6.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
“Fire Dennis Allen” I’m betting that is the most used headline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom