Predicted Saints draft. 2 trades (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After doing my homework, and reading constant rumors, here's how i think it goes down

Trade Round 1 pick to Eagles for Sheppard and # 19

Trade #19 and a third to Giants for 1st 31 and Shockey

Draft

Rd 1 (31) Jerod Mayo

Explanation( This guy can start from day 1. He can really play. Dominated in the toughest college confrence ( SEC) Will start at WLB

rd 2) Trevor Laws DT I love this kid's motor. He isn't as elite as Dorsey or Ellis, but he can play. Dominated at the SR. bowl. HE will start for Thomas in mid season

rd 3 Traded

rd 4 Traded

rd 5 Steve Justice C Wake Forest. We leave Lehar at G and let Goodwin and Justice battle it out for C. He may be able to win the Job

rd 6 Jamie Silva.S Boston College I've been saying for months that this kid is the sleeper of the draft. He can do EVERYTHING. S or Special Teams. I see him winning the SS job

rd 7 Ryan O'Hara QB Central Oklahoma With time to learn under Bruenell, he will be completely polished. He is a huge QB at 6'5 235 and is mobile ( 4.6 40) Small school kid, but i really like what he brings to the table

Wow I don't think I would even consider giving up my 3rd round pick in addition to trading down TWELVE spots in the 1st round for Shockey. Seems very very steep. Trading down 12 picks in the 1st round should be sufficient to get Shockey, imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom