Prediction: Comeback player of the year will be either Dak or Jameis (1 Viewer)

What exactly would Winston be “coming back” from? …being a bad QB?

Prescott had suffered a major injury, but Winston just played himself out of a job by being so turnover prone and having a sketchy history of off-field issues..
You seem mad about Winston being the QB. As bad as he is he beat out the next Steve Young. I still laugh when I hear this or say it to myself. Get used to Hill being a gadget player because a starting NFL QB he is not.

Doesn't seem like he's playing with that attitude to me, at least. I think he's just focused on the process like Drew taught him, and I for one am glad for it. Hope he does well
I think it’s a combination of what both of you said. He’s no doubt playing with a huge chip on his shoulder. All the great QB’s do. Brees always played with a chip on his shoulder and Brady as well for being drafted so late. These athletes definitely use what people say or do as motivation. But that motivation does nothing if you don’t come hyper focused to prove them wrong.

I'm voting for Dak for come back player

Since they're not going to give Jameis both the come back player and the MVP. /sarcasm, maybe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom