Prediction Week 4 - Saints Jets (1 Viewer)

AceTW

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Hadn't seen one of these posted yet, so here's your chance to put it all on the line.

What is your prediction for the Saints-Jets game this Sunday?

Me? I'm going 31-7 Saints. I think the Jets will pull a desperation TD out of their high flying hineys in the 4th quarter, but that's it.

BANK!

I predicted a 38 to 17 Saints victory......but I have to revise my prediction.....there is no way a rookie QB throws for 17 points against this Saints D......NO WAY!!

Saints 38....Jets 6!

This will be called "The Massacre at the Thunder Dome"

At first I predicted 28-17 Saints but after looking at it more thoroughly I'm going to say 42-14 Saints.

Guys, I appreciate optimism and enthusiasm as much as the next guy, but this isn't the Rams, Chiefs, Raiders, Browns or Panthers :hihi: the Saints are playing Sunday. None of the Jets' wins were gifts, they earned them against three pretty good football teams. They haven't allowed any of their opponents to score more than 17 points this season. So while it may be hard for some of us to envision the Saints scoring less than 30, it's probably tough for a Jets fan to see his team giving up more than 20, even to a pretty good offense.

I still see the Saints winning at home, but I think it will likely be tougher than what some seem to think.

I see it as 21-20...................... No, more like 24-17......................or maybe something like 28-17.............................. Heck........I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!.................... Saints win 34-17!!!!

:ezbill:

31 10 Saints. They will match us for a score early and kick a field goal mid game to make it 17 10 and then Vilma hits a pit and FF to put them away!!!!

up until last week trent edwards was a top #12 QB according to the so-called experts an mark sanchez isnt a top #15!! so we seen what our defense done to edwards and a much better offensive bills team. the saints defense is being totally over-looked in this game. becuz were playing the jets top 3 defense,brees will handle there defense better than sanchez will handle the saints defense.IMHO

saints 38
jets 13

Guys, I appreciate optimism and enthusiasm as much as the next guy, but this isn't the Rams, Chiefs, Raiders, Browns or Panthers :hihi: the Saints are playing Sunday. None of the Jets' wins were gifts, they earned them against three pretty good football teams. They haven't allowed any of their opponents to score more than 17 points this season. So while it may be hard for some of us to envision the Saints scoring less than 30, it's probably tough for a Jets fan to see his team giving up more than 20, even to a pretty good offense.

I still see the Saints winning at home, but I think it will likely be tougher than what some seem to think.

I see it as 21-20...................... No, more like 24-17......................or maybe something like 28-17.............................. Heck........I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!!.................... Saints win 34-17!!!!

:ezbill:

No gifts???? Did you actually watch the Titans game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom