Prediction Week 4 - Saints Jets (1 Viewer)

Saints 38 Jets 26

New York fails on a 2 pt. conversion try late in the 4th Q in a vain attempt to get back into the game. Pierre runs the clock out after that.

27-21. Not sure where you guys are getting your info, but the Jets aren't push overs, and while the Pats offense is CLEARLY less than they were, no one can say that they aren't one of the better in the league. The Jets are for real, but this team is super human right now.

31-10 Saints.

As long as Charles Grant stays strong at the POA against Ferguson and slows down their running game, this may turn ugly.

Also, J Shock needs to be on his toes in pass protection and be able to catch balls over the middle. I am still waiting for him to be a consistent threat for 4 quarters, this could be the game.

27-21. Not sure where you guys are getting your info, but the Jets aren't push overs, and while the Pats offense is CLEARLY less than they were, no one can say that they aren't one of the better in the league. The Jets are for real, but this team is super human right now.

Jets defense is definitely for real, offense not sure yet. I hope it's not close but if it is it will be more like 20-10.

That said, my prediction is 34-13.

Saints 324, Jets...-7. PAYTON WILL FIND A WAY! In all seriousness, 24-10 Saints is my prediction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom