Prediction (1 Viewer)

changchang

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We will play carolina in week 6 with a chance to take the lead in the division. I like this team, I see the potential and the opportunity they have. A few plays from being 2-0 against two solid teams. We found a pass rush last week so look out. Aside from a single 75 yard run we are giving up around two yards per carry. Safeties are looking great and the corners will survive. It will happen, have faith...and for all of you fly by night saints fans, please post on nola. If you think this team is anything like the teams of 2014 and 2015 then you aren't being honest with yourself. I think we will crush the Falcons ,beat SD on the road, and have a huge game against the Panthers in week 6.

The potential is definitely there on both sides, we just need to get 'em going at the same time.

And we also need to not destroy the mental health of another kicker before we're even a quarter of the way through the season.

The potential is definitely there on both sides, we just need to get 'em going at the same time.

And we also need to not destroy the mental health of another kicker before we're even a quarter of the way through the season.

Lutz just needs to step up and own his position. I think he will. SP saw something in him and it is about time we see it too. I think we will.

We will play carolina in week 6 with a chance to take the lead in the division. I like this team, I see the potential and the opportunity they have. A few plays from being 2-0 against two solid teams. We found a pass rush last week so look out. Aside from a single 75 yard run we are giving up around two yards per carry. Safeties are looking great and the corners will survive. It will happen, have faith...and for all of you fly by night saints fans, please post on nola. If you think this team is anything like the teams of 2014 and 2015 then you aren't being honest with yourself. I think we will crush the Falcons ,beat SD on the road, and have a huge game against the Panthers in week 6.

The fact is that we are #31 in the league defensively. It wou l d be easy to dismiss if we hadn't been there for years now. If this defense doesn't get better quick we will be in the basement all year once again. This week is a must win. We are playing a team that beat a team that beat us and is the only team who's defense is below ours. Let's hope for improvement.

The fact is that we are #31 in the league defensively. It wou l d be easy to dismiss if we hadn't been there for years now. If this defense doesn't get better quick we will be in the basement all year once again. This week is a must win. We are playing a team that beat a team that beat us and is the only team who's defense is below ours. Let's hope for improvement.

We're currently second to last in yardage, but there's no way we're second to last in scoring. The defense only gave up nine points this week. They can give up all the yards they want for all I care. If the secondary continues to improve, we've got a good shot every single week.

Its all about the Win and Loses. Not by how many points. Saints just dont have that swag this year. Definitely not a Superbowl team. Lets not kid ourselves. Division games Saints may win 2. Thats it. Dont like the makeup of this years Saints team.

hopefully our team isn't ready to phone it in already like some of the fans are. It's only 2 weeks in so I'm still undecided on what we have but so far I've seen a competitive team. That's really all you need to win. You don't have to be a dominant force.....just have to be there at the end for the chance to win the game. We need to do those few things right late in the 4th quarter to pull out the wins. The blame for not doing that thus far has been more coaching than players IMO. Our players have kept us in it and some coaching calls have missed. Those just as easily could've hit and the games go the other way but they didn't. Either way.....I'm not ready to give up on the season. 3 more weeks will tell me what I need to know.

Its all about the Win and Loses. Not by how many points. Saints just dont have that swag this year. Definitely not a Superbowl team. Lets not kid ourselves. Division games Saints may win 2. Thats it. Dont like the makeup of this years Saints team.

That is simply not true. It is about points. Losing games by 1 and 3 points hurts, but it shows you have a shot. Getting consistently blown out shows you have a long way to go.

Why does everyone forget that we lost 6 games in 2008 by 23 total points? We went on to win a super bowl in 2009. This team is close to being very dangerous and is already competitive. We won't win it all this year, we might not even make the playoffs, but this is a young team that's growing into something dangerous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are we ranked in points allowed???

I too believe this team is better than last years. But the margin of error has been razor thin. Not many breaks for the Saints. If we win the next 2 games anything could happen. But both ATL and SD have great offenses and many weapons, so we could also go 0-4 (as seen way too many times)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom