Predictions!!!! (1 Viewer)

waswas

Reaction score
This is one of my first posts. I read the threads on this site A LOT, and have really enjoyed keeping up with my Saints through you guys.

I am usually a very cynical, pessimistic person, but I have really really good feelings about this upcoming year.

MY PREDICTIONS!!!!!

J. Vilma will be a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

R. Meachem will be a beast!!!!!!!!! I think he allows Reggie and Devery to have great receiving years too. He will be the cause of everyone loving the Henderson re-signing. Reggie, Meach, and Henderson all have multiple 40+ yard catches!

J. David will impress. He finally realizes the horseshoe is out his...I mean off his head...and realizes that we arent giving up the most rushing yards in the league, he isn't playing in a cover 2 defense, and our front seven doesn't need his help as much. I do think we run more zone coverage this year too. Our offense will be better than 06 and teams will be forced to throw a lot earlier. We drop back more...and let em try to match our 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 5 in the NFL on TO ratio. We finally have excitement on D.

Both lines step up!!!!!! With the extra push up the middle...Grant, Smith, and McCray all have great sack stats because the QB doesn't have a huge *** pocket to sit around in for days. Less running around and more rotation will be needed because our D will spend a lot of time on the field. OUR OFFENSE WILL BE EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

McKenzie will play in the first quarter of the season. He may not start, but he will see playing time early when playing man coverage. The rest will allow him to be back 100% by mid-season.

Goodwin plays as well as he did last year. We have more openings in the middle for the running game, but we find out he is somewhat of a liability on passing downs. He gets the job done!!!!

Duece again makes the Saints better. He won't carry the load, but his average will be 5+ and he'll be used as a blocker on passing downs to keep Goodwin's defender from killing Brees. He becomes a standout blocker and does whatever the team asks of him.

PT keeps on doing his thing. He runs hard and becomes our primary back. The rotation at RB starts to gel around game five and we are able to close out games with this rotation. 2800+ for the 4!

Karney does what Karney does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many linebackers see the field. This rotating keeps everyone rested and HEALTHY!! Yes...EVERYONE! Even Morgan. He plays more games this year than any year of his career.

Bullocks starts to play up to his athletic ability. I expect to be 92% happy with his play.

Roman Harper may be my new favorite Saint. I guess he is filling the void of my old favorite saint...#29...I can't even say his name. :( He starts to look more like him too with a 6 under INT in his stat chart.

The defense swarms like it hasn't since the 90's! The chemistry is amazing. More pressure, more blitzes, more stunts, more aggressive play, and a sense of security when the opposing qb has the ball. We finally don't have to say "oh **** oh **** oh ****" when there are 58 ticks and were up by 5 and the other team has 73 yards to go. It'll be so nice. Sorry drug peddlers, tobacco companies, and beer brewers...we won't pay your rent in the fourth anymore!!!

Colston does more of the same. 2nd in TD catches behind Mr. Meachem.(im being serious) 1st in the other two.

Brees does his thing too. Keeps leading the number 1 offense to the winners circle.

Reggie plays his *** off!!!!!! He, along with Meach and Devery, form the scariest deep threat trio in football. And I mean sickly.

EVERYONE WILL BE SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED IN THE DRAFT LIKE LAST YEAR. BUT LIKE LAST YEAR, WE SEE THAT SOME OF OUR PICKS ARE FILLING THE VOID OF A WEAKNESS. WE NEED INTERIOR DL PUSH!!!!!! WE GET A DT AND CORNER BUT WE WILL HEAR *****ING ABOUT SOME OF OUR OTHER PICKS. I WELCOME A TE AND OL PICK THAT MAKES ME HEAR "TOO HIGH...TOO HIGH"!!!!!!

Our coach starts to take Mora's spot as the best coach we've ever had. We quit doubting and see that he knows more about this team than we do. Can't argue that some of last year's picks were in fact needs. He keeps doing his thing and takes us somewhere we've never been. And we've been to the Championship game!!!!

GOING BIG AND NOT GOING HOME!!!!!!! That will be our philosophy on defense and offense.

AND I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A CYNIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Prediction:

With the 7th pick in the NFL Draft the New Orleans Saints select Sedrick Ellis, USC. :hihi:

(We will trade up with NE to beat the Ravens and Bengals for Ellis)

This is one of my first posts. I read the threads on this site A LOT, and have really enjoyed keeping up with my Saints through you guys.

I am usually a very cynical, pessimistic person, but I have really really good feelings about this upcoming year.

MY PREDICTIONS!!!!!

J. Vilma will be a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

R. Meachem will be a beast!!!!!!!!! I think he allows Reggie and Devery to have great receiving years too. He will be the cause of everyone loving the Henderson re-signing. Reggie, Meach, and Henderson all have multiple 40+ yard catches!

J. David will impress. He finally realizes the horseshoe is out his...I mean off his head...and realizes that we arent giving up the most rushing yards in the league, he isn't playing in a cover 2 defense, and our front seven doesn't need his help as much. I do think we run more zone coverage this year too. Our offense will be better than 06 and teams will be forced to throw a lot earlier. We drop back more...and let em try to match our 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 5 in the NFL on TO ratio. We finally have excitement on D.

Both lines step up!!!!!! With the extra push up the middle...Grant, Smith, and McCray all have great sack stats because the QB doesn't have a huge *** pocket to sit around in for days. Less running around and more rotation will be needed because our D will spend a lot of time on the field. OUR OFFENSE WILL BE EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

McKenzie will play in the first quarter of the season. He may not start, but he will see playing time early when playing man coverage. The rest will allow him to be back 100% by mid-season.

Goodwin plays as well as he did last year. We have more openings in the middle for the running game, but we find out he is somewhat of a liability on passing downs. He gets the job done!!!!

Duece again makes the Saints better. He won't carry the load, but his average will be 5+ and he'll be used as a blocker on passing downs to keep Goodwin's defender from killing Brees. He becomes a standout blocker and does whatever the team asks of him.

PT keeps on doing his thing. He runs hard and becomes our primary back. The rotation at RB starts to gel around game five and we are able to close out games with this rotation. 2800+ for the 4!

Karney does what Karney does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many linebackers see the field. This rotating keeps everyone rested and HEALTHY!! Yes...EVERYONE! Even Morgan. He plays more games this year than any year of his career.

Bullocks starts to play up to his athletic ability. I expect to be 92% happy with his play.

Roman Harper may be my new favorite Saint. I guess he is filling the void of my old favorite saint...#29...I can't even say his name. :( He starts to look more like him too with a 6 under INT in his stat chart.

The defense swarms like it hasn't since the 90's! The chemistry is amazing. More pressure, more blitzes, more stunts, more aggressive play, and a sense of security when the opposing qb has the ball. We finally don't have to say "oh **** oh **** oh ****" when there are 58 ticks and were up by 5 and the other team has 73 yards to go. It'll be so nice. Sorry drug peddlers, tobacco companies, and beer brewers...we won't pay your rent in the fourth anymore!!!

Colston does more of the same. 2nd in TD catches behind Mr. Meachem.(im being serious) 1st in the other two.

Brees does his thing too. Keeps leading the number 1 offense to the winners circle.

Reggie plays his *** off!!!!!! He, along with Meach and Devery, form the scariest deep threat trio in football. And I mean sickly.

EVERYONE WILL BE SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED IN THE DRAFT LIKE LAST YEAR. BUT LIKE LAST YEAR, WE SEE THAT SOME OF OUR PICKS ARE FILLING THE VOID OF A WEAKNESS. WE NEED INTERIOR DL PUSH!!!!!! WE GET A DT AND CORNER BUT WE WILL HEAR *****ING ABOUT SOME OF OUR OTHER PICKS. I WELCOME A TE AND OL PICK THAT MAKES ME HEAR "TOO HIGH...TOO HIGH"!!!!!!

Our coach starts to take Mora's spot as the best coach we've ever had. We quit doubting and see that he knows more about this team than we do. Can't argue that some of last year's picks were in fact needs. He keeps doing his thing and takes us somewhere we've never been. And we've been to the Championship game!!!!

GOING BIG AND NOT GOING HOME!!!!!!! That will be our philosophy on defense and offense.

AND I WAS SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A CYNIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!!!!!!!!!

I predict I will be drunk for at least seventeen consecutive weekends.

I was with you... until you laid an egg with that statement. :covri: :hihi:

We will undoubtedly pick a safety with one of our choices, and will likely get another one or two as a UFA.

I say Harper and KK, and "new blood" with a couple of rookies. That puts Bullocks as odd man out.

:gosaints:

I was with you... until you laid an egg with that statement. :covri: :hihi:

We will undoubtedly pick a safety with one of our choices, and will likely get another one or two as a UFA.

I say Harper and KK, and "new blood" with a couple of rookies. That puts Bullocks as odd man out.

:gosaints:

I can feel that totally!! I go from "god ****** trade that sorry mother ****** NOW!!" to "come on dude you can do better than that"...back to the first...to "that dude can play"...to "oh my god"...to "WOW that dude has ability"...etc. I think he gets a football brain transplant during the offseason.

YOU GUYS JUST MARK MY WORDS ABOUT EVERYTHING...TRUST ME!!!!! cause you might have to tell me im wrong a year from now.

I predict what llamakc is predicting. too bad we aren't neighbors man. we'd be trashed all weekend.

God I miss Tommy... : (

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom