Preffered Satellite back Adrian Killins or Clyde Edwards Hillaire? (1 Viewer)

Best Satellite back Adrien Killins or Clyde Edwards Ellaire?

• Adrian Killins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I picked CEH too but that question posed on a Saints board....doubtful anyone will pick Killins.
I’ve used em both on Madden and Killins is a burner. CEH seems to be the more complete back.

CEH is custom made to this offense and he isn't a satellite back, he's an every down RB in the NFL. He's more like Maurice Jones Drew than Sproles.

Yeah hes absolutely an every down RB.

Idk why the Commentator kept referring to him as a comparison to Darren Sproles all year. I mean there are some similarities but he always reminded me more of Mark Ingram.

Do it all back, with great balance and vision.

A Dang good football player with a lot of heart

Yeah hes absolutely an every down RB.

Idk why the Commentator kept referring to him as a comparison to Darren Sproles all year. I mean there are some similarities but he always reminded me more of Mark Ingram.

Do it all back, with great balance and vision.

A Dang good football player with a lot of heart

Absolutely right. CEH doesn't remind me of Sproles at all. The guy must be blind. I always said he has an Emmit Smith and Mark Ingrahm vibe, custom made for the Pros. His receiving is skill is underrated.

I liked Etienne, very surprised that he stayed in school. I like Hubbard of OK State too.

I actually thought they could push Dobbins to 88.

Etienne is Kamara 2.0. I was so looking forward to watching him blow up in the NFL. 2020 has been full of surprises.

Im a Jags fan so I remember MJD’s rookie season pretty well. He’s thicker than CEH his rookie season. He definitely got bigger later in his career. I love CEH but MJD was super explosive. Ungodly strength and speed.
Yeah, I'm not saying he is as good of a prospect as MJD. Just saying he offers a similar build, skillset, versatility and mentality. The gap isn't huge but there is a gap. That's also why CEH is projected to go a lot lower than MJD did.

Yeah, I'm not saying he is as good of a prospect as MJD. Just saying he offers a similar build, skillset, versatility and mentality. The gap isn't huge but there is a gap. That's also why CEH is projected to go a lot lower than MJD did.

MJD was built exactly like a shorter Ricky Williams. Both have very short limbs, stubby fingers, and are very powerful. Some kind of genetic expression going on there.

CEH is super overhyped, but I understand.

4.23 speed means nothing at the line of scrimmage. It's about reads, cuts, and bursts for an every down back. CEH one the best at it and get elusive ability to break tackles. Yet, I question CEH burst against much faster and strong defenders in the NFL. I hope he can boast his 40 time on his proday.

He already narrowly beat Ingram combine results. So, I think he would be a great fit in NOLA. I don't see a lot of team seeing value in him as a 1st round or high 2nd. So, we may have a chance to pick him up via trading up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom