Preffered Satellite back Adrian Killins or Clyde Edwards Hillaire? (1 Viewer)

Best Satellite back Adrien Killins or Clyde Edwards Ellaire?

• Adrian Killins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
Reggie Bush Clone Adrian Killins (estimated 4.28 40 yard dash)

Or Pierre Thomas/Darren Sproles clone Clyde Edwards Hillaire (4.6 40 yard dash like Pierre Thomas)

Last edited:
Imagine Henry Ruggs and Adrian Killins on the same offense.

Scary.

That would be scary. I wonder if Detroit will do that.

CEH is custom made to this offense and he isn't a satellite back, he's an every down RB in the NFL. He's more like Maurice Jones Drew than Sproles.
I thought Jones Drew ran a 4.4.

But you're right. CEH did run for 1400+ yards last year and might at the very least be able to split carries in a dual backfield.

I thought Jones Drew ran a 4.4.

But you're right. CEH did run for 1400+ yards last year and might at the very least be able to split carries in a dual backfield.
MJD was faster, CEH is one of the most dominant 1 v 1 RB's I've seen since Barry Sanders. The guy has so many moves and rarely ever gets tackled by 1 person. Between the tackles, the low center of gravity, leg drive and amazing combination of power and pure will is very much like MJD. It's like every time he touches the ball he is trying to prove to people he isn't too short. I LOVE seeing that in a RB.

CEH isn’t MJD. MJD was a ball of kinetic energy...just a freak. I think he compares better to Ray Rice or even Mark Ingram (after learning to catch).

MJD was faster, CEH is one of the most dominant 1 v 1 RB's I've seen since Barry Sanders. The guy has so many moves and rarely ever gets tackled by 1 person. Between the tackles, the low center of gravity, leg drive and amazing combination of power and pure will is very much like MJD. It's like every time he touches the ball he is trying to prove to people he isn't too short. I LOVE seeing that in a RB.
I remember that you liked David Johnson as much as I did a few years back.

I like a number of backs in this class but I think even most LSU fans here would agree that CEH is probably the best suited for this offense of all LSU prospects this year.

However, Killins is no slouch and had 7 catches for 91 yards in the shrine game and seems to be just scratching the surface of his receiver ability at RB.

He moves so much like Reggie it's incredible.

CEH isn’t MJD. MJD was a ball of kinetic energy...just a freak. I think he compares better to Ray Rice or even Mark Ingram (after learning to catch).
We'll have to disagree on that one. MJD coming out of UCLA was about 25lbs lighter than he was later in his career. Wish I could find some highlights from his days at UCLA. Tough as nails, could catch and was a pain to bring down. As he added weight in the NFL his legs got hute and he was like tackling a bag of quickrete.

We'll have to disagree on that one. MJD coming out of UCLA was about 25lbs lighter than he was later in his career. Wish I could find some highlights from his days at UCLA. Tough as nails, could catch and was a pain to bring down. As he added weight in the NFL his legs got hute and he was like tackling a bag of quickrete.
They are the exact same height and combine weight.

5'7 207 lbs.

But Jones-Drew was considerably faster at 4.39.

Jones-Drew also had a 300 yard rushing game once, iirc.

I really think that JK Dobbins compares to Ingram the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom