Premier League '21-'22 Season (1 Viewer)

He's still one of the top 10 players in the world. Even if he's in the top 30, he'll get so much attention from the defense, he may as well be.

Just read Spurs are in pursuit of Weston McKinnie.

That goal by Kai Havertz was one of the best headers I've ever seen. Not a lot of power, but the touch and accuracy was excellent. Completely impossible for the goalie to reach.

The red card (which i honestly had no problem with) really altered the flow of the game. The first half was a great game, now it's a snooze fest.

The red card (which i honestly had no problem with) really altered the flow of the game. The first half was a great game, now it's a snooze fest.
The commentators did not actually know the new rule - when they came back after break there problem was with rule not ref for that call
They did think that one of the Liverpool players should have been booked twice early on
And Salah should have been booked

all in all sounds like a well earned point for Chelsea

I think this was asked earlier... What in the world happened to Arsenal?

If interested. Celtics v rangers on CBSSN

Chelsea has a great squad. That header was amazing. The red card changed the match and the second half was not as exciting. Hats off to Chelsea getting that point with a man down. Both of these teams will be fighting for a top spot in the table. YNWA go Wolves

I think this was asked earlier... What in the world happened to Arsenal?

Well, the only good news from this hurricane is that it is distracting me from Arsenal's start to the season.

Part of the issue is lots of injuries. Partey, White, Gabriel Magalese are all out right now and Auba, Laczette, and Nketia missed the first two matches. That's both starting CBs, 1 staring midfielder, and their top 3 strikers. They started a kid that had never started a EPL game or any game for Arsenal against Brentford. Beyond that, they have a giant hole at RB with no real starter there and Leno is in some kind of major slump and is unable to distribute from the back. Of course, playing 2 of 3 games against Chelsea and City doesn't help when you are missing 3 to 5 of your starting 11.

But, in the end, it might just be Arteta. They spent plenty money this summer, and I think wisely, but Arteta can't seem to get them to play for him and can't seem to stop the defenders from making mistakes that lead directly to goals. And the inability to generate any scoring chances is baffling given the talent. Odegard will help, but that too could just be Arteta's system.

Well, MU got the 3 points today....but they didn't play particularly well really....Greenwood is on fire right now...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom