Premier League '21-'22 Season (1 Viewer)

Whoo hooo big morning. Looking forward to a great match and 3pts and I'll take a few

https://media.tenor.com/images/756c1bdf816b8489052286f44b164343/tenor.gif
Im feeling good so to @SaintJ and @whodat79 ...lil wager??

$25 donation toward site? since apparently I'm the lone Manchester United supporter, I'm on the hook for $50. what say you two?
As another Liverpool fan, I'm feeling like I should donate $25 towards the site just because I feel so bad for you after that.

As another Liverpool fan, I'm feeling like I should donate $25 towards the site just because I feel so bad for you after that.
Shoot I feel like I should pony up the $50 just for the complete and utter dismantling of us by LFC.

Whoo hooo big morning. Looking forward to a great match and 3pts and I'll take a few

https://media.tenor.com/images/756c1bdf816b8489052286f44b164343/tenor.gif
Im feeling good so to @SaintJ and @whodat79 ...lil wager??

$25 donation toward site? since apparently I'm the lone Manchester United supporter, I'm on the hook for $50. what say you two?

I was at work and dvr'd the game managing to stay off any sports sites. I just completed the match! Wow is all I can say. Pay Salah before he wants 1 million a week 😆 Pogba deserved Red and Ronaldo would have got sent off if he wasn't Ronaldo. Will Ole Gunner make it through the season?

I’m confused- not understanding how a Liverpool fan could have sympathy for any ManU fan - I didn’t think it worked that way
It mostly doesn't, but it's complicated. It's one of the biggest rivalries in sport, but it ranges from friendly to very, very, bitter, depending on who's involved. And it's a complex one too, from the rivalry between the cities taking in things like the Manchester ship canal, to the other football rivalries (a lot of older Liverpool fans in particular still view Everton as the main rivalry), through the clubs' different periods of success, to the impact of billionaires buying and pouring money into Chelsea and Man City changing the dynamic of the league...

And living in Warrington, which is right in the middle of Liverpool and Manchester, you have a lot of fans of both.

But put it this way, I have sympathy for @efil4stnias as a football supporter who I like.

For Man Utd fans in general, think Falcons fans, so no, not so much.

I almost felt bad for united. They are in real trouble team-wise.

I think its mostly "identity" when it comes to how they want to play. ( and with whom- ie what players )

I watch every match. It has been creeping up in last 3-4 matches where there is some sort of communication disconnect in defensive shape/strategy. Some press, some sit back. They dont do it in unison ( when they do, very effective ) leaving mad gaps between mids and back 4. Too many times ive seen one pass completely break down the shape of Manchester United.

They are tentative and seemingly a step late to close down and allowing opposition the upper hand.

The play that was a culmination of this was when Shaw and Maguire had ZERO communication on a routine cross, each flubbing their lines, allowing the ball to drop in between them to Kiote ( sp?) who found a pass wide for a cross - goal. Just that quick.

I think OGS has some real decisions to make regarding who to play where and how. We have a bevy of attackers, but not so good defenders ( when needed ) and no real enforcer in the mid that has the ear of everyone.

In a rough patch for sure right now. Hopefully they can figure it out in short order and maybe the 5-0 drubbing by LFC will either awaken them, or they will fold it up.

Gonna see soon. Matches on horizion - Tot'num and Atalante ( CL ) in short order- Tottenham is a mess on their own. We dont get 3 pts from THAT fixture, watch out.

I was at work and dvr'd the game managing to stay off any sports sites. I just completed the match! Wow is all I can say. Pay Salah before he wants 1 million a week 😆 Pogba deserved Red and Ronaldo would have got sent off if he wasn't Ronaldo. Will Ole Gunner make it through the season?

I just saw the match highlights ( i tuned out when the players tuned out after the 3rd goal )

Yes, CR7 should have been shown the door. I gots no time for frustrations to be played out on a player down on the ground not attempting to play the ball. Pogba, tough one as i didnt think it was purposeful but dangerous and by the letter of law, straight red.

just dumb. These guys know better and thats what is frustrating as a supporter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom