Premier League '21-'22 Season (2 Viewers)

West Ham takes down Chelsea! But that Mason Mount goal was beautiful.

Liverpool with a late score to win. Could feel it coming with how much time was spent on that half of the field.

West Ham takes down Chelsea! But that Mason Mount goal was beautiful.

Liverpool with a late score to win. Could feel it coming with how much time was spent on that half of the field.
yeah was listening to it on sirius - only picked it up at 2-2 at 80' - the goal was frustrating bc i don't know the west ham roster much at all and didn't know if chelsea had subbed players in i wasn't too familiar with
so i heard the goal but it was a solid minute before i could tell if it was a winner or loser
it was a loser

What’s that type of description for ManU under OGS like?
Hope lol

nah look Rashford missed an extended period, and OGS was shuffling the strikers to figure out who worked best with who. Problem was it was happening during season, changing game to game.
I think he lost a handful of players that ended splintering the training room and rest is history.
They have played well last 3 matches and have a big one tomorrow am vs Palace that, if it's a win, can really start some momentum going fwd into December break.

Hope lol

nah look Rashford missed an extended period, and OGS was shuffling the strikers to figure out who worked best with who. Problem was it was happening during season, changing game to game.
I think he lost a handful of players that ended splintering the training room and rest is history.
They have played well last 3 matches and have a big one tomorrow am vs Palace that, if it's a win, can really start some momentum going fwd into December break.
Big win for Ralf and Manchester United. Coming off 2 days rest.

Great effort and deserved 3 pts

2-2 all goals in the 1st
Result doesn’t help either can City but that’s probably not happening anyway
Fair result
Hopefully CP’s goal gooses his confidence

Chelsea is in a bit of a spot with the Lukaku nonsense

The first half was really entertaining. Salah's goal was great, so were Kovacic's and Pulisic's.

Not sure how Chelsea will handle Lukaku. They really need him if they want any chance of climbing back to first (not likely anyway).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom