Prepping for supplies w/ teenagers- (1 Viewer)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So dont know how many of you have kids in the teenage range but i gotta vent.

I have 2 girls that SNACK on EVERYTHING.

I had been paying attention to COVID since Jan. In Feb began to stock up on things each trip to grocery. extra box of this here, extra bags of that etc etc. Amassed a good 30 day supply of just about everything in our fridge and pantry.

Its @#@#$@#$% 3 days into kids being out of school and they have eaten 1/5 of the BACKUP already. Its ASTOUNDING how much they snack on during a 12 hr day.

I have a 12 yr old that HIDES the wrappers ( INCLUDING POPSICLE STICKS ) in between sofa cushions and behind throw pillows, i got a 16 yr old that has a platform bed that has the entire long side of bed LINED with snack foods

I had bought 4 boxes of the assorted popsicles over the last month- My 12 yr old ONLY likes the lemon and my 16 ONly likes the Watermelon. The others? STAY in FREEZER LOOSE and now down to 1 1/2 boxes.

Had 2 boxes of these lemon cookies ( 12 packs to a box ) - GONE BOTH BOXES.

When we ask them WHAT THE HECK....they say " but they are sooooooo goood" .

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have a 17 and soon to be 13. I am getting a lot of "there is nothing to eat." No, brats, there is nothing that you want to take the time to prepare.

So dont know how many of you have kids in the teenage range but i gotta vent.

I have 2 girls that SNACK on EVERYTHING.

I had been paying attention to COVID since Jan. In Feb began to stock up on things each trip to grocery. extra box of this here, extra bags of that etc etc. Amassed a good 30 day supply of just about everything in our fridge and pantry.

Its @#@#$@#$% 3 days into kids being out of school and they have eaten 1/5 of the BACKUP already. Its ASTOUNDING how much they snack on during a 12 hr day.

I have a 12 yr old that HIDES the wrappers ( INCLUDING POPSICLE STICKS ) in between sofa cushions and behind throw pillows, i got a 16 yr old that has a platform bed that has the entire long side of bed LINED with snack foods

I had bought 4 boxes of the assorted popsicles over the last month- My 12 yr old ONLY likes the lemon and my 16 ONly likes the Watermelon. The others? STAY in FREEZER LOOSE and now down to 1 1/2 boxes.

Had 2 boxes of these lemon cookies ( 12 packs to a box ) - GONE BOTH BOXES.

When we ask them WHAT THE HECK....they say " but they are sooooooo goood" .

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got 4, 2 boys and 2 girls. In a 2 bedroom condo...it's gonna be an interesting next couple of months. Yesterday was day 1...wife flips out over who gets to use the vacuum cleaner...:covri:. Good times!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom