Preseason Cut in Half (1 Viewer)

Based on current schedule, one of those games was a home game (week 4).

I guess we’re going to have a sloppy month of football to start the season. It’s going to be interesting how much starters will actually play in preseason.

If there’s anytime to test less preseason games, this is the year.
On a side note, I think this is gonna be similar to the 9 game strike season.

It will surprise me if there is a season, the way this virus is currently spreading.

For me it ebbs and flows. A few weeks ago I felt good about football being played in 2020. Today I don't see how it's possible. Next week I might feel better and the week after that the season will be canceled.

It will surprise me if there is a season, the way this virus is currently spreading.
With each passing day I'm finding it harder & harder to convince myself that we'll see anything resembling a legitimate football season this year in either the college or pro ranks. :cry:

This bites. :mad:

Isn't this what a lot of people wanted anyways? A shorter preseason. It does hurt players since there were no minicamps and stuff.

For me it ebbs and flows. A few weeks ago I felt good about football being played in 2020. Today I don't see how it's possible. Next week I might feel better and the week after that the season will be canceled.

What worries me is they keep whittling away, I'm afraid what we'll be left with, if anything, is a watered-down mess that won't be worth watching.

I guess we’re going to have a sloppy month of football to start the season. It’s going to be interesting how much starters will actually play in preseason.
I believe that a team like the Saints will benefit from it. We have a good chemistry and a good group of veteran players who have been in this system for a while. I wouldn’t be happy it if we were relying on a rookie qb or even a veteran player on a new team. I could see us and the falcons get a jump on the bucs and the panthers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom