Preseason Cut in Half (1 Viewer)

Nothing, because preseason tickets do not have a face value printed on them, only the regular season tickets have a face value printed.

I’m looking at last year’s preseason tickets with prices on them so you’re clearly talking about something you don’t know about.

Last edited:
At least we didn't draft a bunch of people.
Yep... I commented during the draft that once again SP and ML are ahead of the curve... No OTA's nor other offseason team events.. They moved up (to the consternation of the trade back and accumulated draft capital crowd).. got 4 potential contributors/stars... while Minny drafted what?? 15 rookies? How do any of these have a chance to impress or make the team when all you have is August training camp getting ready for the season

They’re going to keep cutting stuff and pushing things back until they realize this isn’t going to work this year... 2020 is a lost year.
Figure out what to do about contracts and next years draft after both NFL and NCAA seasons are a no-go.

Last edited:
You are not paying for preseason tickets as a season ticket holder, according to the way the NFL/Saints charge you. Only the regular season tickets have face value. Basically, they are giving season ticket holders the preseason tickets for free.

Preseason tickets have a valve on them so season ticket holders should get a refund for whatever value is on each ticket.

What worries me is they keep whittling away, I'm afraid what we'll be left with, if anything, is a watered-down mess that won't be worth watching.
Agreed. They should have spent the past 4 months figuring out a way to push back the season a month or two instead of this reactionary whittling away that we are seeing now.

As mentioned by several folks on here, the NFL in a bubble wouldn’t have worked since the logistics are so large. The only thing they could realistically do is postpone the season and it looks like they waited too long to make that a feasible plan.

I agree that the possibility of a season seems remote at this point. It’ll frustrating that the league will just slowly cancel things while dangling the carrot that things will resume at some point.

Hence why I said ticket prices won’t be going down, they’ll instead be going up.

I don’t think anyone is going to argue with that. They always go up. Mine have tripled in the Brees era.

But they aren’t going to permanently eliminate preseason games without adding regular season games to replace them.

Preseason tickets have a valve on them so season ticket holders should get a refund for whatever value is on each ticket.
Well since we haven't gotten those tickets yet I'm sure they will be back to tiered pricing.

Simply - not true
I stand corrected!!! I did not remember a price being on the preseason tickets and was wrong. That said though and since the tickets have not been mailed out, I am curious as to what type of price they will have them on it. But they do have a price. I was able to call up a photo of my season tickets from last year.

For this preseason, the Saints will probably put a $1 face value on the preseason games. 😂

Now the NFLPA wants NO preseason games. Strange.
AND an option for players to bail on the season, without being fined. I wonder if they expect to be paid, though. Cannot wait for this to be a request. Tell this to the millions that have been laid off and or furloughed. We’ll see.

What worries me is they keep whittling away, I'm afraid what we'll be left with, if anything, is a watered-down mess that won't be worth watching.
If after 6 games of a water-downed mess the Saints are 6-0, I'll for sure be watching, even if they are playing in a parking lot in a plastic bubble.

Now the NFLPA wants NO preseason games. Strange.

They also want no 11 on 11 in practices.

It seems to me that this is all in an effort to force the league to either postpone the season or even possibly cancel outright.

Can’t say I blame them, honestly.

The league built in a flexible first month of scheduling that allows them to move the first month of the season to the back half and essentially start the season in October.

However, who here thinks this will be any better come October?

The end result is becoming obviously clearer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom