President of Cuba, Raul Castro (1 Viewer)

You realize than in 10 minutes, when CNN changes their "top story" to a Britney update or missing blond chick, that link will do us no good, right?

so you think they will take it off of their front page entirely?

I think it would make more sense to link to the story than the front page, particularly since it will no longer be the lead story in a few minutes or hours. But it's your thread - do as you wish.

Anyway, in response the Raul thing, I guess I had some sort of silly hope in the back of my mind that the Cuban congress or parliament or whatever would announce that Cuba was going to have elections in three months or something. Ya know, sort of a Spain when Franco died and left the country to Juan Carlos sort of thing. Alas, it was not meant to be.

I think it would make more sense to link to the story than the front page, particularly since it will no longer be the lead story in a few minutes or hours. But it's your thread - do as you wish.

QUOTE]

possibly you didnt visit CNN.COM when i posted the thread, there was no link to a news story, thats why it was at the top of the page in red, now that there is a story I will edit my post with the link that they just made available

QUOTE]

possibly you didnt visit CNN.COM when i posted the thread, there was no link to a news story, thats why it was at the top of the page in red, now that there is a story I will edit my post with the link that they just made available

Haha, sorry, guess I'm just feeling nitpicky today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom