Press Release from saints: Fans arrive to game early (1 Viewer)

I'll make sure I tell my dad/pastor to let us out of church early Sunday so I can catch the kickoff to the Saints game. (Living is Cali is so bad for football)

At an Alberton's liquor store in Baton Rouge, I saw a flask disguised as a pair of binoculars (8 oz per side). I opened it up though and it looked really cheap. It wouldn't fool anyone that took even a remotely serious look. I wonder if anyone makes a better looking imitation.

I hope I can still sneak my flask in.

Welcome to the future!

st_pocketshots_fresize.jpg

Make no mistake... Fans need to get to the game early so that they can buy the $8 beers and $6.50 hotdogs. We risk being assaulted by the boogie man every time that we leave our home. If it's going to happen then it's going to happen. We can't allow our quality of life to be diminished out of fear. I believe that much of this is financial. In Chicago they've been squeezing the tailgaters by limiting where they can tailgate and when they open the lots. Right now you get about 2 hours and with this extra time squeeze there won't be much, if any, tailgating going on. I'm sure that other teams are doing the same. In Chicago if you are still in the parking lot after the game starts they kick you out. The only terrorist organization in play here is called the NFL.

I would love to see a competing league spring up that is more fan friendly.

Welcome to the future!

st_pocketshots_fresize.jpg

Four year whiskey? No thanks. The idea is great but they need to raise the bar a bit. The rum may be acceptable but I'd wager that it would have to be mixed in order to tolerate it. I rarely drink alcohol but when I do I prefer something that doesn't taste like gasoline and won't make me regret it the next day.

At an Alberton's liquor store in Baton Rouge, I saw a flask disguised as a pair of binoculars (8 oz per side). I opened it up though and it looked really cheap. It wouldn't fool anyone that took even a remotely serious look. I wonder if anyone makes a better looking imitation.
We used to take those into the Terps games back in the late 80's/early 90's (to which you needed to bring LOTS of booze). Never did get caught, but a 5-year old in our row kept trying to unscrew his dad's binoculars.:hihi:

Barnoculars

You should ask Michael Vick.

I just completed an eBay sale. Some lucky individual just got my two seats for a mere $20 above face. I hope they attend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom