Press Release from saints: Fans arrive to game early (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
For Immediate Release: September 30, 2009

The New Orleans Saints organization is encouraging fans to arrive at the Louisiana Superdome this Sunday earlier than normal due to increased security measures being implemented at stadiums league-wide. Kickoff is scheduled for 3:00 pm CT.

In addition, the Saints organization is also encouraging ticket holders to utilize the Ticket Exchange program at www.neworleanssaints.com if you are unable to attend the game. The team is aiming for 100% attendance and will be target reducing the number of no-shows each week.

I hope I can still sneak my flask in.

they make disposable flask which are all plastic. you can get 6 for about 10 bucks holds i think about 6oz.

Extra security is code for more time to party and get rowdy for the game!

Why the heightened security? Are they afraid we are going to toss Jets fans off the ramp in homage to Turley? :idunno:

At the cost per game for a ticket, there are no shows? You pay for it and then you don't show up and don't sell your ticket or give it to someone else ... to a sold out game?

why do the saints have a bunch of no shows? I know we the best fans so what gives? Must be a serious problem to release a press release

they make disposable flask which are all plastic. you can get 6 for about 10 bucks holds i think about 6oz.

My Flask is plastic... I was wondering about extra "Pat downs".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom