Pretending to shoot a Bow and Arrow equals a penalty??? (2 Viewers)

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pretending to shoot a Bow and Arrow simulates an act of violence and therefore is a penalty?

How Politically Correct can you get? And the NFL is wondering why ratings are dropping.

IN our "men need to sit down to pee" culture it is viewed as a violent act.

I really hate the NFL... And if I weren't a saints fan I wouldn't watch the games at all

Was Cooks penalized for his celebration after the TD? I missed it.

goodell4_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

No, he "drew" the arrow, but didn't "shoot"

I actually can sort of get their point.

Remember the old movie scene where the guy imitated having a machine gun and shot all his team mates down? That was pretty bad.

I guess I can see the point in the taking aim and shooting ( in Roger's mind someone) condoning violence.

What Cooks did today was brilliant. He drew it and took aim and then didn't fire. Nothing wrong with that.

I must be getting old... I am fine with some pc stuff but we have tipped the scales way too far.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

If he took an imaginary shotgun, pumped it, then blasted the Carolina defenders with it... ok.

But this is dumb.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

If he took an imaginary shotgun, pumped it, then blasted the Carolina defenders with it... ok.

But this is dumb.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

If it was an officially licensed pink NFL shotgun that's on NFL.com/shop then there would be no penalty

Someone in the end zone seats should hang a picture of Goodell over the rail and when someone scores, the player should run to it and start kneeling and bowing.

Hey, guys, speaking of bows and arrows, check out this cool video of Drew Brees that I found!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tVoqA-LKGb4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(bans self) :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom