Pretty funny Mila Kunis interview... (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I lulz'd...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z4Ezruu1oeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's funny. She's so laid back. It makes her even hotter, if that's possible.

BobE, unfortunately I can't add some green rep to ya since I haven't 'spread it around' lately...

Background on why this interview was so charmingly odd, from Wikipedia's article about Chris Stark:

In March 2013, Chris was sent with ten minutes notice to a media junket for the film Oz the Great and Powerful in order to interview American actress Mila Kunis for the Scott Mills Show. The video was posted to YouTube by BBC Radio 1 and subsequently went viral. The interview caught the attention of the world's media due to its unorthodox nature, as Chris spoke for extended periods about his own life, explaining that he'd 'never done this kind of thing before'. Within days, the video had been viewed by six million people and Stark himself was interviewed by American entertainment and news shows such as Access Hollywood and CNN's Starting Point with Soledad O'Brien.

The interview is so off-center; it's kind of like a slow-motion speed date.

Interestingly enough, he was unable to stand up for several minutes after the interview was over for " undisclosed reasons".

:hihi:

Mila Kunis also likes star trek, but says Voyager is her favorite series. 0/10

Mila Kunis also likes star trek, but says Voyager is her favorite series. 0/10

It's the whole "female captain" thing. Chicks seem to identify more with Janeway than with hardcore skirt chasers or old British dudes for some reason.

I would hit it like a screen door during a hurricane

"Like a screen door in a Kansas twister" ties in better with her latest film.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom