Pretty simple: Turn the ball over, you lose. (1 Viewer)

I can't buy any of that. Stop reading into it? Like it doesn't matter? No WR has ever done these things his first training camp ever. None. That isn't something I'll ever just ignore. And then his firist actual NFL action, he continues to make big catches? Yeah, he's not the best WR to ever play already. But I'm not going to take some half measure in my excitement here. Otherwise, what's the whole point of even watching? If he fizzles somehow, so be it. But that's not happened yet.

As for that interception, McKinney ran into him. What is a WR even supposed to do to avoid that without the power of hindsight?

The ball was in the air and the defender was mauling Thomas, not allowing him to run his route or get to the ball... Yes, you have a 5 years area where the contact is legal but not if the ball is in the air, it's still PI.

And another thing. Stop reading into all these videos of spectacular catches from Michael Thomas. No doubt he will be a good receiver. But as of now, he is still a rookie trying to understand how to play in this league. His route running still need to be work on. I know the interception is all Brees, but Thomas running into a defender didn't help either.

I'll continue reading into it. Thomas is good. And the linebacker wrapped him up. That wasn't on Brees. It was a costly missed call by the officiating team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom