Primetime Brees (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Is it me or regular season Brees have put on the greatest shows the NFL has ever seen when it’s primetime football (Monday Nights, Sunday Nights maybe even Thursday Night). Most notably when he’s in the Dome and it’s prime time we normally dominate handing out blowouts. Wonder if there are any stats to prove this.

He’s definitely up there, it depends on how you want to measure it, and how many games are needed to qualify for the rankings. Obviously no other QB will have as many prime time home games in the dome.

Man, I remember being so confident walking into those Prime Time games because I just knew it was where Brees thrived (and I am generally a really nervous fan).

This is incredible:

According to Jamey Eisenberg of CBS Sports, in the last 17 times the Saints have hosted a home game in prime time, Brees has been out of this world. He's passed for 5,671 yards, 52 touchdowns and has thrown just five interceptions.

Is it me or regular season Brees have put on the greatest shows the NFL has ever seen when it’s primetime football (Monday Nights, Sunday Nights maybe even Thursday Night). Most notably when he’s in the Dome and it’s prime time we normally dominate handing out blowouts. Wonder if there are any stats to prove this.
Brees and the NO AIR SHOW gave everyone 40

Oh there's no doubt about it. Drew showed up to show out under the lights in The Dome. The whole team did most of the time. Coaches and players like to talk about how primetime games are just another game but they aren't. At all. They know all eyes are on them and they go all out. And the energy in The Dome was out of this world. I was at the MNF game against the Vikings when Reggie was in the zone. Couldn't hear myself scream. Just not the same on some random noon kickoff in Cleveland or Tampa.

He was and now you just made a little 😞

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom