Primetime Brees (1 Viewer)

I've got a few that come to mind: that first home game, when the dome reopened. That was prime time. The first game Payton coaching against his mentor. A Thursday night game, if I recall. But yeah the dejected look on brady's face when bellicheat sat him halfway through the 4th quarter: that was special.

The 40-first down game against the Cowboys is near and dear to my heart. A lot of Brees magic and great running.

I almost didn't go to the game because my hate for Dallas is that strong. That weekend was also coupled with a fun SR.com golf outing at Audubon Park.

That was a great game. Before it started and early in the game, there were some Cowboy fans near us who were doing that sorry chant. "How bout dem COWBOYS!" And just a long drawn out drawl.....COWWWBOYYYYSSSSSSS!

After the Saints had about 25-30 First Downs, I started out with a "How bout that FIRST DOWNNNNN!" And a long drawn out drawl.....FIRRRRSTTTT DOWN SAAAAAAIIIIINNTTTTSSSSSS!"

After we hit lower to mid 30's in First Downs, some other Saints fans joined me. Got to hand it to the Cowboys fans though, they stayed until the end.

Last edited:
That was a great game. Before it started and early in the game, there were some Cowboy fans near us who were doing that sorry chant. "How bout dem COWBOYS!" And just a long drawn out drawl.....COWWWBOYYYYSSSSSSS!

After the Saints had about 25-30 First Downs, I started out with a "How bout that FIRST DOWNNNNN!" And a long drawn out drawl.....FIRRRRSTTTT DOWN SAAAAAAIIIIINNTTTTSSSSSS!"

After we hit lower to mid 30's in First Downs, some other Saints fans joined me. Got to hand it to the Cowboys fans though, they stayed until the end.

One of the games I will never forget is CSP's first year 2006 when they absolutely destroyed the Cowboys on a prime time Sunday night game....

I've never really been a John Madden fan and him and (was it Summeral back then) were visibly taken aback as it appeared that their precious Cowboys were taking an arse beating......it's like they couldn't believe what was happening.....that was glorious.....I had a good feeling about the future after that game for sure.....

Yeah there was a stretch there where it was like prime time was just about always a win. Seems where we had some other stretch of seasons where the saints didn’t lose a game in month of October.

As someone mentioned earlier. Drew and company gave me and my boys a ton of good memories watching saints games. The 2009 season the highest of the highs.
There were stretches where we didn't lose at home and we didn't lose in prime time.

Those were pretty, pretty good times. Definitely take it for granted in the moment.

One of the games I will never forget is CSP's first year 2006 when they absolutely destroyed the Cowboys on a prime time Sunday night game....

I've never really been a John Madden fan and him and (was it Summeral back then) were visibly taken aback as it appeared that their precious Cowboys were taking an arse beating......it's like they couldn't believe what was happening.....that was glorious.....I had a good feeling about the future after that game for sure.....

The cowboys were never John Madden's team. If anything, he would have been elated watching a beat down of the girls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom