Primetime... (1 Viewer)

nfl.com pole- who would you want as your QB right now- Drew Brees 37% leading. there is love out there.

I like it. Brady's performance will just give Brees more motivation. You know he wants to be the absolute best in the league, bar none.

Um... I agree with you, but 59 points? 6 TDs? When we did it against Detriot, we expected to be #1.

The Pats LOST to two teams that are arguably lesser than the one Brees slaughtered yesterday. Brees is #1.

Who cares where they rank anybody? Just stay focused and keep winning, it is way too early to worry about who thinks we're great.

I would much rather to be under the radar for the entire season. I don't need to see our beloved Saints plastered all over ESPN and NFL Network. All we need is Sundays in the Dome.

Honestly who cares? It's just a BS rating that means absolutely nothing.

Let the media start praising the NFL's golden child once again. When he comes to New Orleans and gets beat head to head, Drew will receive the credit he rightfully deserves.

who gives a crap... Brady broke a record yesterday. Let him has his "who gives a crap" #1 primetime player rated by... Deon Sanders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom