Prince Now on Spotify (1 Viewer)

Nolaboy1970

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Any Prince fans here?
They've finally been able to put his music on Spotify.
So, if you're looking to add Prince to your play list, go check it out!

On a side note, Prince would have had a fit if he knew they were putting his music out like that.

We were talking about this at work, I'm sure it's his family now looking to make some cash.
However, some think it's kind of disrespectful to the memory of Prince and his wishes.

What do y'all think?

On a side note, Prince would have had a fit if he knew they were putting his music out like that.

We were talking about this at work, I'm sure it's his family now looking to make some cash.
However, some think it's kind of disrespectful to the memory of Prince and his wishes.

What do y'all think?

I think Prince's attitude when it came to protecting his music had crossed over from the admirable to the ridiculous, to the point where he didn't want other artists covering his songs.

That said, I'm a huge Prince fan and I'm glad a new generation will get to experience his music.

I love Prince's music, but like Garth Brooks I don't listen to it because it's not available on any of the playstores, Spotify Etc. Now that prince is on Spotify I'm going add him to my playlists though!

I love Prince's music, but like Garth Brooks I don't listen to it because it's not available on any of the playstores, Spotify Etc. Now that prince is on Spotify I'm going add him to my playlists though!

Awesome. I love Prince's music too.
What's your favorite song?
Mine is "Adore".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom